• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

Glad I was able to snag all the copies that were out, at my local Hot Topic. Not the greatest of conditions for some. Kind of tough to tell, as I can't see the back, unless I take them out of the polybag. Now, time to unload.

sw1hottopic.jpg

Can I leave a negative feedback if someone sold me 2 copies of the hot topic at 35 and 30 2 days ago and now doesn't want to send them because of how high the prices are? Or no? I have 6 I got from hot topic myself so I don't care I just want to know what the rules are on this. Thanks for the input.

Edited by Neo778

Can I leave a negative feedback if someone sold me 2 copies of the hot topic at 35 and 30 2 days ago and now doesn't want to send them because of how high the prices are? Or no? I have 6 I got from hot topic myself so I don't care I just want to know what the rules are on this. Thanks for the input.

Leave the negative feedback.

Totally leave him bad feedback. That's what it's for.

P.S. there are no rules.

Definitely leave the neg. If the tables were turned and prices plummeted, you would still be expected to pay full price on the items you committed to buy.

I decided to sell my other copy, which already sold - not too shabby but I'm out now. Best wishes for everybody holding. :wishluck: If a reprint happens soon, I don't think prices will hold.