• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

nooooooo!!!! The movie is ruined!!!!

Also, is it really worth so much because of a stupid ad? That's ridiculous.

Once they become available, it will be worth anywhere from $4.99 - $7.99 depending on how much Hot Topics will be charging.

I did notice they pulled the comic from their website between yesterday and today. It use to be here:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Star+Wars+1+Comic-10313225.jsp

My guess, they are planning on releasing these in a month or two to coincide with the other merchandise being released for Avengers 2.

And like some of the other non-comic store exclusives, this one was not limited to 3000 copies.

Edited by rjrjr

BleedingHeartsCool ran an article about Alias 24, 1st Purple Man Netflix show version, and as you can guess there's no copies on ebay now

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/01/28/speculator-corner-alias-24-the-new-purple-man/

It's not really a first appearance of anything, though, is it?

I'm not sure what Bleeding Cool means by the "new" Purple Man. It's the same guy as before. Same name. Same powers. Same everything, really.

So... so what, exactly?

BleedingHeartsCool ran an article about Alias 24, 1st Purple Man Netflix show version, and as you can guess there's no copies on ebay now

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/01/28/speculator-corner-alias-24-the-new-purple-man/

I'm not sure what Bleeding Cool means by the "new" Purple Man. It's the same guy as before. Same name. Same powers. Same everything, really.

So... so what, exactly?

He has been around a long time. He became more visibly wicked and hated in this series but I don't think there is anything new here.

Hot topic said they are releasing them this Sunday not recalling..

heard that from 3 stores today..

Major potential on this one I agree.. At least until Sunday lol

(thumbs u

I heard next month myself, but Sunday counts as next month, so...

2 with 4 hours left and are at $42 and $44.

15 minutes ago there were 3 available for $75 BIN (or BO) and now those are gone too. Wow.

So... so what, exactly?

Daredevil #4 (1963) 1st Purple Man is the way to go.

Edited by siro123

So... so what, exactly?

Daredevil #4 (1963) 1st Purple Man is the way to go.

Marvel MAX version / Modern version? Anything to make a $3 book into a $10-20 one

Yeah all the hot topic Star Wars variants have to be destroyed.

Looks like his one is recalled.

Source?

I was shown the email. All stores are getting replacment copies. The Sunday email has since been updated.

I offered cash, I offered dates, I offered vampire bites. Five stores in Canada, all destroying there copies.

(thumbs u

I heard next month myself, but Sunday counts as next month, so...

They're not supposed to talk about the star wars variants. So unless you have prior history with the person you're talking to, I wouldn't expect them to be forthcoming.

Yeah all the hot topic Star Wars variants have to be destroyed.

Looks like his one is recalled.

Source?

I was shown the email. All stores are getting replacment copies. The Sunday email has since been updated.

I offered cash, I offered dates, I offered vampire bites. Five stores in Canada, all destroying there copies.

How much are vampire bites worth in Canada? Are they worth more or less than dates?