• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

wow... that TMNT 44 incentive is going crazy...

All gone from eBay, only 2 left on there......one being auctioned and one with a BIN at over $100...... I only see about 5 other listings for covers A and B..... People really wanting this it looks like.

I got the incentive for... $7! Plus $5 shipping! Happy dance! Also got the B cover for $4 plus $6 shipping. Can't wait to get my greedy hands on these! When I woke up this morning and checked the eBay listings I couldn't believe it. Now so far (as far as I can tell) no one has paid $100 for the incentive cover. One thing about eBay, the asking price and what people are willing to pay can be 2 very different numbers!

Of course I am also looking at ebay.ca and it might not show listings that aren't willing to ship to Canada so my numbers might be skewed :P

Does anyone have an estimate on the number of copies printed? I can't imagine it's a lot. Neither of my LCBS even stock TMNT

No one has paid the $100 BIN, but there is one for auction that was up to $76.

I'm surprised a store has enough TMNT orders to get the Incentive.....I just grabed a&b from a store that only carries 3 total normally.

the same store said people were coming and buying a Donatello keychain and ignoring the other 3 in the last 24 hours...but for some reason not buying the comics that were sitting on the shelf.

Edited by krighton

Oh TMNT, you are such a staple of my childhood! :) I had the best score of my life at my LCBS today, I got TMNT cover B and a couple of Hulk #13's with Deadpool on the cover just in case that does heat up!

And yes, best score of my life. It's been a pretty dull life :)

I'm surprised a store has enough TMNT orders to get the Incentive.....I just grabed a&b from a store that only carries 3 total normally.

the same store said people were coming and buying a Donatello keychain and ignoring the other 3 in the last 24 hours...but for some reason not buying the comics that were sitting on the shelf.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-44-Death-of-Donatello-IDW-Covers-A-B-NM-NM-/331509248136?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2f7db088

Just picked up the tmnt #44 1:10 at my lcs... They had it marked for 10... But I told them it was heating up... And gave them 25... I think I might be too nice and honest for comic book speculating...

Just picked up the tmnt #44 1:10 at my lcs... They had it marked for 10... But I told them it was heating up... And gave them 25... I think I might be too nice and honest for comic book speculating...

golden_girls2-656x404.png