• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

I finally went in a Five Below that was convenient today. I want my Five Minutes back.

But you could have bought candy.

It wasn't a total bust. Scored a boogie board for my oldest daughter for $5! (thumbs u

I did see the four packs, just nothing that grabbed me.

Not sure if heating up just yet, but just sold a Darth Vader 3 via full $15 BIN out of nowhere.

stwvader2015003-115848.jpg

Perhaps a possible Aphra Star Wars Movie casting announcement on the horizon ( as previously suggested here)?

$15 was low for awhile there, was it not? What's the norm now? Sorry cell phone.

I can't stop buying these. I've paid between $8 and $16 plus shipping. I wasn't buying when they first hit and now I'm addicted to the damn things. Feel a bit like a sucker, but here we are.

Five Below is a good store but they barley change anything up. Same stuff for $5 today that was there 6 months ago. Some good super hero and star wars shirts there for $5 and some action figures. Great place to get a case for your phone.

Not sure if heating up just yet, but just sold a Darth Vader 3 via full $15 BIN out of nowhere.

stwvader2015003-115848.jpg

Perhaps a possible Aphra Star Wars Movie casting announcement on the horizon ( as previously suggested here)?

$15 was low for awhile there, was it not? What's the norm now? Sorry cell phone.

I can't stop buying these. I've paid between $8 and $16 plus shipping. I wasn't buying when they first hit and now I'm addicted to the damn things. Feel a bit like a sucker, but here we are.

No need to feel like a sucker at all. It's a Darth Vader book with 3 new characters on the cover and a feakin' sweet Adi Granov cover!!!

No need to feel like a sucker at all. It's a Darth Vader book with 3 new characters on the cover and a feakin' sweet Adi Granov cover!!!

Yep.

I think it's a much better and far more significant cover than the Larocca variant that sells for double. (shrug)

Yep.

I think it's a much better and far more significant cover than the Larocca variant that sells for double. (shrug)

You're kidding right? The Larroca cover is classic!

63qszpb.jpg

Yep.

You're kidding right? The Larroca cover is classic!

It's a more exciting pose, but doesn't show much of Aphra's face and neither of the two new droids.

So if it weren't a 1:25 would it be as desirable as the standard issue cover and why?

If both covers were printed in equal #'s and you could only pick one to have, which would you pick?

So will Batman #43 be one to watch? First appearance of Mr. Bloom? Yes, no maybe? I preordered a couple just in case. A quick search on ebay doesn't show very many of the regular covers for presale, just the variant.

Is batman still dead?