• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,796 posts in this topic

There are at least 6 more editions not shown here including three of the rarest being Argentina, Croatia and South Africa. As we all know, this book was not popular at it's release, so it's strange to have so many international variants, all published within a year or two of the American edition. As a foreign collector, I can tell you that this is a unusual amount of international variants for ANY book.

In Italy, at the time, there was a sort of "renaissance" of publishing of material from american comic books: they published basically EVERYTHING, so it’s no surprise at all that they published Batman Adventures.

They probably did not use the cover to #12, however, I don’t recall.

Heat of the Week:

Old Man Logan Deodato 1:25

One seller blew out a slew of copies for $12.99 shipped, and all the rest are in the High teens/twenties+.

Just unpacked the order, and read #1. It's great actually. So we have a good book, with decent Sorrentino art (Some of her more legible art), and a Deodato Variant.

Is/Will Old Man Logan more popular than X-23/Wolverine though? The real question!!!!

Edited by UltraMaximus

Heat of the Week:

Old Man Logan Deodato 1:25

One seller blew out a slew of copies for $12.99 shipped, and all the rest are in the High teens/twenties+.

Just unpacked the order, and read #1. It's great actually. So we have a good book, with decent Sorrentino art (Some of he more legible art), and a Deodato Variant.

Is/Will Old Man Logan more popular than X-23/Wolverine though? The real question!!!!

It hasn't even been released yet. Sure to be a flood this week.

uhg, my local shop overordered #1 and they wound up in the 2 for $3 box. i bought 1 or 2, but there were probably 10 or 15 in there. now where the heck are they????

Realistcally, nobody talks like that except in cartoons. The important thing to be more concerned with is the Joker. Now that's drastic change. If it's the case, this won't be the first movie that DC has failed with.

----

yoos clearly do not live in brooklyn (yes, it's harder and harder to find that accent, but I hear it, although sometimes its in queens or staten island)

lol Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where putty was running around with face paint on yelling "We're the Deviiiiiilllllsss!!!"

how much would an el diablo #1 signed by jay hernadez go for?

BTW I must have yelled el diablo at this guy 100 times this summer.

IMG_3669_zpskao06oeh.jpg

you should have yelled it in spanish

Deadpool #6 with the 1st Deadpool 2099 is double cover already. They're bringing her back in issue 12.

Just last week someone was saying how hard a 9.8 is for this issue. Bad corners like crazy

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=1&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=deadpool%206%202099&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Here's one that's doing very well:

Batman 570 :grin:

that book has actually been trending down for months

Actually no, it hasn't. ;)

Yes it was. You mentioned this book last August. You were already late to the party that time, but thanks for playing. That book was seeing highs of 70 and paired with the Tec issue it was flirting with 100 during the first half of 2015.

Here's one that's doing very well:

Batman 570 :grin:

that book has actually been trending down for months

What are you basing this on?:

Slabbed 9.8's are $125 BIN's....

Jan-28-2016 $120 Cert# 0270464001

Jan-25-2016 $85 Cert# 1302088014

Jan-15-2016 $124 Cert# 0958223019

(2) $150Hi $78Lo

Oct-21-2015 $78 Cert# 1302088015

Jul-08-2015 $150 Cert# 1161714004