• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I do not profess to be a bonified grader but I do know nice comics when I see them.I page thru them and try to get any major defect if any that I may find and list that defect.

My grade that I give is based on experience and my feed back only.If anything I under-grade often just to escape scrutiny

At least he didn't say "professional grader"

Hack/Slash # 1 has been HOT ever since the tv show was announced....

True but I think it's worth repeating considering how high it is with that much time left. Do people here not often post links to books that are currently doing well and have done well in the past?

True but I think it's worth repeating considering how high it is with that much time left. Do people here not often post links to books that are currently doing well and have done well in the past?

Depends, some members post just one outlier book while others post all recent sales as a gauge of interest.

And cooled big time for a long time.

Heating up again.

Yeah this book is a yo-yo.

I need to put up my error copies Ive found over the years.

The set of V1 sells well as do the recalled issues of the Re-Animatory Storyline because they are just tough to find.

Those Tub/Club storyline also always sells well.