• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Speaking of pump and dump, no sales for two weeks then three on the same day?

Hence why it has been posted in the "moderns heating up" thread. (thumbs u

-J.

-J.

Hence "pump & dump".

Liefeld is a lot better than he used to be.

But these are net heating up. Cover price is $50 + shipping and still available from the shop.

Is Deadpool supposed to not have a nose?

-J.

Hence "pump & dump".

lol You do know I've never sold a comic in my life, right ? And what "pump and dump" actually means ?

-J.

I've noticed a disturbing trend.....I don't own any of these comics that are heating up.

Since I don't flip right away, but put investing comics away and let them simmer, I'm noticing an awesome trend (for me at least) where variants et al that weren't doing anything are now skyrocketing. Have bunch of the Venom Variants that weren't doing much 1-2 years ago. Sadly I sold the Spider-Man for $140 2 months after it was released. :facepalm: But, now that that variant series has taken off, my 2 copies of Uncanny X-Force, Hulk, Iron Man, and a few others may just make up for it! :headbang:

I think this is a amazing cover but it really drives me nuts when a comic that wasn't selling for very good months ago all of a sudden sells for high dollar and some one puts holy grail on the item they are selling .... grrr it drives me nuts.

Holygrail?

Well if you're anywhere between 4 and 8 years old , you might have spent half your life or your whole life looking for it, more or less making it a holy grail. Or if Olivia Munn has a restraining order against you, it might be a holy grail.

I have no problem with the wording though. Its not like i'm searching 'holy grail'

I think this is a amazing cover but it really drives me nuts when a comic that wasn't selling for very good months ago all of a sudden sells for high dollar and some one puts holy grail on the item they are selling .... grrr it drives me nuts.

Holygrail?

That book has sold for 200 dollars raw for at least 3 years.

I hope this book takes off. It's a great read. But I did buy about 15 copies of this and have my one graded 9.8

Saw a bin sold for

I hope this book takes off. It's a great read. But I did buy about 15 copies of this and have my one graded 9.8

Yeah I have a few which has peaked my interest.....saw one sold today via bin for $100

Saw a bin sold for

Yeah I have a few which has peaked my interest.....saw one sold today via bin for $100

*piqued

-J.