• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I love this book. It has treated me very well because of an early pre-order mix up and some good communication, I was lucky enough to get a few free sketch covers, and a bunch of colors (that I paid for). I have sold a few sets local and on the bay, thankfully all were 9.6/9.8 looking books so I was getting good returns.

3000 Color/1500 Sketch = More Rare than 1:100 Beefcake Variant, and likely the most desireable of all Deadpool #1's.

Only on eBay.

Within a 24 hour period:

An all time high

An all time low

lol WOW!

I love this book. It has treated me very well because of an early pre-order mix up and some good communication, I was lucky enough to get a few free sketch covers, and a bunch of colors (that I paid for). I have sold a few sets local and on the bay, thankfully all were 9.6/9.8 looking books so I was getting good returns.

3000 Color/1500 Sketch = More Rare than 1:100 Beefcake Variant, and likely the most desireable of all Deadpool #1's.

Only on eBay.

Within a 24 hour period:

An all time high

An all time low

lol WOW!

We don't know what the printed numbers are. Those are just the minimum for a Marvel book.

Being they still have some, I'm assuming they got more.

considering there are tons of store BINS at less than cover, i'd say yes, unless there is a ticket to visit willie wonka's chocolate factory inside or something

considering there are tons of store BINS at less than cover, i'd say yes, unless there is a ticket to visit willie wonka's chocolate factory inside or something

:gossip:cover is $1

Only on eBay.

Within a 24 hour period:

An all time high

An all time low

lol WOW!

We don't know what the printed numbers are. Those are just the minimum for a Marvel book.

I confirmed with big red, 3000/1500. He never sold out from initial release.

I confirmed with big red, 3000/1500. He never sold out from initial release.

Cool, thanks for the info. Surprised thu haven't sold out yet. I guess it's a testament to the shop variants.

I wouldn't say that at all, this is one of the nicer "shop" or store exclusive variants, being the creator is the cover artist, and there is no store insignia on the front cover, as well as the barcode being on the back. :cloud9:

The reason he hasn't sold out is because it was not well advertised at all, and all the Liefeld artwork haters wrote it off as "another store variant".

It is (for the sake of the context) but it is more than that. Clean cover variants by stores don't happen very often without their names plastered on the cover somewhere as a form of advertising. Barcodes on Back covers make my day at the store tricky, but great for cover appeal on nice books. 2+

Most of those variants are again, not done by the character creator a.k.a. the most controversial man of the industry, and even though his personal artwork has been ((Really)) bad at times, doing a really awesome good cover with a lower print run than the 1:100 variant of a newly relaunched All-New All-Different #1.

I watch a lot of Liefeld variants and have seen action on all now related to Cable and Deadpool.

We are just getting started here folks. :sorry: