• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Starlords pappy is the new Hyperion (Marcus Milton). This should be known by now and I'm suprised it has not been spoken about yet. Doesn't matter who believs it or not nor what "forum wise guy" will try to pick this apart. I've not the time or energy to show why I know this. Realy anybody that pays aren't in to detail should know this already. This is not a "pump and dump" it is only a public announcement to the collecting community. Do what you will with this information and make some money$$$ I'm not going to name modern issues of interest. You should be able to figure it out. Issues and variants are readily available and found dirt cheap. If you have something negative to say?? Please...have a great evening ;)

:gossip: I don't think anyone cares

Oh ok..and who are you exactly?? Ummmmm nobody, whom seems self entitled to speak for everyone lol. Funny little man.

I think he's just someone that understands sentence / paragraph structure.

Holler attcha boiiiii

Jimmy Linguini - Voted the new Collector Society Mod 2016

Starlords pappy is the new Hyperion (Marcus Milton). This should be known by now and I'm suprised it has not been spoken about yet. Doesn't matter who believs it or not nor what "forum wise guy" will try to pick this apart. I've not the time or energy to show why I know this. Realy anybody that pays aren't in to detail should know this already. This is not a "pump and dump" it is only a public announcement to the collecting community. Do what you will with this information and make some money$$$ I'm not going to name modern issues of interest. You should be able to figure it out. Issues and variants are readily available and found dirt cheap. If you have something negative to say?? Please...have a great evening ;)

Oh ok..and who are you exactly?? Ummmmm nobody, whom seems self entitled to speak for everyone lol. Funny little man.

Holler attcha boiiiii

Mod away dude. :D

What's hot up north ?

Holler attcha boiiiii

What's hot up north ?

Cap Canuck? :baiting:

Holler attcha boiiiii

What's hot up north ?

Mod 420

:o

Holler attcha boiiiii

What's hot up north ?

Mod 420

Nah, Hyperion is too young. If your going with an Eternals bloodline it's either Ikaeden from Eternal MAX or Ikarus from the 1970's Eternals series

Holler attcha boiiiii

What's hot up north ?

Mod 420

Nah, Hyperion is too young. If your going with an Eternals bloodline it's either Ikaeden from Eternal MAX or Ikarus from the 1970's Eternals series

Oh really?? lol

How old is Hyperion? The original was over 5,000 years old. He's the only "Eternal" that marvel is pushing in story lines. Your guess of Ikaris is incorect. You have to "see" what Marvel is doing. Then you would understand. There's many things that point to Hyperion.

Holler attcha boiiiii

What's hot up north ?

Mod 420

Oh really?? lol

How old is Hyperion? The original was over 5,000 years old. He's the only "Eternal" that marvel is pushing in story lines. Your guess of Ikaris is incorect. You have to "see" what Marvel is doing. Then you would understand. There's many things that point to Hyperion.

"Moderns that are heating up on eBay!"

"Issues and variants are readily available and found dirt cheap"

:makepoint:

Your post is about as pump and dump as can be.

You cite no references, instead you offer this up as a "public service announcement".

1+1 reasoning informs me that you likely bought a bulk collection, you have a stack of whatever 1st book is a character that you can loosely suggest is Starlord's father.

You don't specifically state what book you are referring to, leaving potential boardies (chumps, in your estimation) to wander onto eBay and type in "1st app Hyperion Starlord's father" into a search and bam, your listings will pop up.

That sucks a bag of .

Could not be anymore wrong sir :)

I'm actually buying up everything I can get my hands on from Avengers 85 on. None are for sale. And this is not "loosely bases" he is the father...but you can say "I told you so" when it leaks in a moth or two.

Holler attcha boiiiii

What's hot up north ?

Mod 420

Oh really?? lol

The Hyperion introduced in Hickman's Avengers #1 (McNiven sketch variant, Deadpool Gagnum Style variants) came to Earth as an infant and The Eternals are a race that Nova Corps would be familiar with. Unless you're working on the movie and have spoken to James Gunn, you're just guessing and have no basis in fact