• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I still think Starhawk is the most logical choice. Quill's mom says that his father was an angel "composed of pure light." That is way more like Starhawk than Hyperion, unless there has been a massive retcon.

Has the Squadron Supreme from the Supreme Power universe come to the 616?

Starhawk has already been debunked by Gunn along with Warlock, Mar-Vell, and Starfox.

Squadron Supreme of today is a new team consisting of other members who had there earth's destroyed during the incursions. They all exist now in the 616. Namor has been the 1st casualty.

Where and when was this?

After all the articles "spoilers" about Peters father specifically being published on CINIMABLEND, MOVIEPLOT, and other various movie news sights. James Gunn went "on record" via twitter and denied any of those characters being his father in the cinematic Universe. I don't have the date maybe 2 months ago or more.

Gunn also stated that there is one undiscovered clue ( to what I don't know ) that no one has figured out yet. Anyone have any ideas?

A skrull impersonating Stan Lee?

5 stores, 6 copies total of Batman/Superman 32 available. I guess most went to file customers. This is one you need to hold on to till Rebirth when he appears again. You can quick flip and make a few bucks or wait and make more.

Edited by krighton

Stan! Really? AAAALLLLLL that empty space on the cover, and you sign on her face?? lol Beautiful book though. Completely jealous and want want want it. Currently for sale on eBay. Gonna go for a mint.

NYX%203%20SS_zpszxjjrjom.jpg

Stan! Really? AAAALLLLLL that empty space on the cover, and you sign on her face?? lol Beautiful book though. Completely jealous and want want want it. Currently for sale on eBay. Gonna go for a mint.

:facepalm: I don't care if Jesus Christ signed it, I wouldn't want it. For him to sign across the face like that, wtf

Talk about "defacing" a book!

5099020-6956226794-tumbl.jpg

That ranks among the worst single signatures on a comic I've ever seen.

And HIS signature on THAT comic makes it all the more stupid.

. :facepalm:

Talk about "defacing" a book!

5099020-6956226794-tumbl.jpg

That ranks among the worst single signatures on a comic I've ever seen.

And HIS signature on THAT comic makes it all the more stupid.

. :facepalm:

+2

:facepalm: I don't care if Jesus Christ signed it, I wouldn't want it. For him to sign across the face like that, wtf

if you don't window box, you get what you get. If you use masking or painters tape, you should also write on the tape "Stan LEE --->" where you want him to sign. I did this last time on a comic, and he STILL ASKED ME where to sign....so yeah, window box that stuff.

The same could be said for any sig you want, why risk it?

What's the date he signed it? He has really bad eyesight now, can't even read comics.

Was about to say, I dont think Stan does windows

I did it a month ago. He had some questions because of the windows, so I pointed, and it was just fine.

the nyx 3....suckas!!!

What's the date he signed it? He has really bad eyesight now, can't even read comics.

I did it a month ago. He had some questions because of the windows, so I pointed, and it was just fine.

the nyx 3....suckas!!!

maybe the owner of the NYX3 book had the window on her face :idea:

Edited by Aweandlorder

I was fortunate to find two when they came out, but this dude damnnnnnnnnnnnnn :eyeroll:

Doesn't ship to Canada.... darn. Now I have $10,000 usd just chillin. Thats like, $1,000,000 Canadian!!!! Ugh, guess I'll give it to charity or something eh?

What exactly did Stan do on this issue??? Sperm donor? lol

5 stores, 6 copies total of Batman/Superman 32 available. I guess most went to file customers. This is one you need to hold on to till Rebirth when he appears again. You can quick flip and make a few bucks or wait and make more.

1st Superman Chinese Knock-off??? (tsk):roflmao::banana::shy:

Everything else is being knock off by china... why not superhero too....