• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I'm trying to think back on the other issues. Were there any more important ones like #1 & 2? I can't recall if there are any others worth picking up.

Outcast #3 Last Page Cameo Detective Luke Masters

Outcast #4 1st Full Detective Luke Masters

Credit to G+ group for this info. :whee:

I'm trying to think back on the other issues. Were there any more important ones like #1 & 2? I can't recall if there are any others worth picking up.

Thanks for the info! I find it hard to keep up with 1st apps if it isn't Spidey. lol

Outcast 1 and 2 are the Preacher 1 and 2 of the series...we'll have to see if there's interest in any other characters.

Or you could just read the issue.

Id have to take them out of the bag to read them.....

I read an ebay auction a few days ago where the guy said he didn't know the condition of the back of the comic because there was a white board covering it.

Edited by krighton

I've read them all. I just have a bad memory. lol

I read an ebay auction a few days ago where the guy said he didn't know the condition of the back of the comic because there was a white board covering it.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

I love the sellers taking pics of comics front cover in the bag.. and then take pics of the back cover with the board covering it

#ultimatefail

Starlords pappy is the new Hyperion (Marcus Milton). This should be known by now and I'm suprised it has not been spoken about yet. Doesn't matter who believs it or not nor what "forum wise guy" will try to pick this apart. I've not the time or energy to show why I know this. Realy anybody that pays aren't in to detail should know this already. This is not a "pump and dump" it is only a public announcement to the collecting community. Do what you will with this information and make some money$$$ I'm not going to name modern issues of interest. You should be able to figure it out. Issues and variants are readily available and found dirt cheap. If you have something negative to say?? Please...have a great evening ;)

Starlords pappy is the new Hyperion (Marcus Milton). This should be known by now and I'm suprised it has not been spoken about yet. Doesn't matter who believs it or not nor what "forum wise guy" will try to pick this apart. I've not the time or energy to show why I know this. Realy anybody that pays aren't in to detail should know this already. This is not a "pump and dump" it is only a public announcement to the collecting community. Do what you will with this information and make some money$$$ I'm not going to name modern issues of interest. You should be able to figure it out. Issues and variants are readily available and found dirt cheap. If you have something negative to say?? Please...have a great evening ;)

???

:gossip: I don't think anyone cares

Oh ok..and who are you exactly?? Ummmmm nobody, whom seems self entitled to speak for everyone lol. Funny little man.

Oh ok..and who are you exactly?? Ummmmm nobody, whom seems self entitled to speak for everyone lol. Funny little man.

(thumbs u