• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I still think Starhawk is the most logical choice. Quill's mom says that his father was an angel "composed of pure light." That is way more like Starhawk than Hyperion, unless there has been a massive retcon.

Has the Squadron Supreme from the Supreme Power universe come to the 616?

Starhawk has already been debunked by Gunn along with Warlock, Mar-Vell, and Starfox.

Squadron Supreme of today is a new team consisting of other members who had there earth's destroyed during the incursions. They all exist now in the 616. Namor has been the 1st casualty.

Where and when was this?

Faith Evens baby daddy is dead, so dead that he doesnt pay attention to new father news and quotes James Gunn from 8 months ago when asked about Starlord's comic past.

This is marvel Now. Now Marvel past mr. B.I.G.

The only thing we really know is that his car go 160 swiftly

SO my set of the 12 issue Squadron Supreme mini is or is not something I will be able to retire on?

(Speaking of which, considering what a big PITA it is to get all 12 issues of a mini, the sales price on that one is pathetic)

I still think Starhawk is the most logical choice. Quill's mom says that his father was an angel "composed of pure light." That is way more like Starhawk than Hyperion, unless there has been a massive retcon.

Starhawk has already been debunked by Gunn along with Warlock, Mar-Vell, and Starfox.

Squadron Supreme of today is a new team consisting of other members who had there earth's destroyed during the incursions. They all exist now in the 616. Namor has been the 1st casualty.

Where and when was this?

Faith Evens baby daddy is dead, so dead that he doesnt pay attention to new father news and quotes James Gunn from 8 months ago when asked about Starlord's comic past.

Seriously what are you guys talking about? What does Marvel NOW Now NOW have anything to do with the rapper BIG ?

Where and when was this?

Seriously what are you guys talking about? What does Marvel NOW Now NOW have anything to do with the rapper BIG ?

Marijuana sense

Where and when was this?

The shill account name is Frank White, which is also what BIG called himself. Everyone relax

Where and when was this?

After all the articles "spoilers" about Peters father specifically being published on CINIMABLEND, MOVIEPLOT, and other various movie news sights. James Gunn went "on record" via twitter and denied any of those characters being his father in the cinematic Universe. I don't have the date maybe 2 months ago or more.

it could be Hyperion. He is in a lego set for no apparent reason.

this post brought to you by

lego1.jpg

Yes he also has his own ongoing for no apparent reason.

Oh and a new origin for no apparent reason.

Let's not forget a new Marvel Legends figure for no apparent reason.

Where and when was this?

Marijuana sense

There is a puff daddy connection.

But you all suck for not getting it.

Hi first post of account, likely another of Jaydam's aliases. Welcome to the Boards!

You write like him too.

Indeed, now there are to of them!

So, we can add that to the list with Rick moma and thewallcomics?

Now your just paranoid. :insane: ...your

Hi first post of account, likely another of Jaydam's aliases. Welcome to the Boards!

You write like him too.

Frank just posted Hyperion as Pre-Heat. Someone with 420MOD skills, smoke his IP please? K Thanks.

Pre-Heat Spec Thread

Which fairly recent first appearance will become the hottest

1- Jessica Cruz (Lantern)

2- Alpha (walking dead)

3- Duke Thomas (robin/batman)

4- Grail (justice league)

Marcus Milton

Edited by UltraMaximus

You write like him too.

Frank just posted Hyperion as Pre-Heat. Someone with 420MOD skills, smoke his IP please? K Thanks.

Pre-Heat Spec Thread

Which fairly recent first appearance will become the hottest

1- Jessica Cruz (Lantern)

2- Alpha (walking dead)

3- Duke Thomas (robin/batman)

4- Grail (justice league)

Marcus Milton

So what!?

Did I do something wrong??

Please whoever you are stop harassing me.

You are probably soft as baby mess in the street. Please don't be on here trying to "on-line" bully people.

Not cool man. Not cool

Edited by FrankWhite