• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I've been looking for NYX 3 in the wild for over a year...only found 1s and 2s.

Well TBH you are only a few years late. However, the store I work at actually priced one via Overstreet, and put it in the back issue bins at a whopping $4.00. A hard core speculator who used to frequent the store told me about finding it there (before my employment because now I get all the spec books puled and re-priced accurately so the store isn't bleeding out through back issues).

Starlords pappy is the new Hyperion (Marcus Milton). This should be known by now and I'm suprised it has not been spoken about yet. Doesn't matter who believs it or not nor what "forum wise guy" will try to pick this apart. I've not the time or energy to show why I know this. Realy anybody that pays aren't in to detail should know this already. This is not a "pump and dump" it is only a public announcement to the collecting community. Do what you will with this information and make some money$$$ I'm not going to name modern issues of interest. You should be able to figure it out. Issues and variants are readily available and found dirt cheap. If you have something negative to say?? Please...have a great evening ;)

:gossip: I don't think anyone cares

Oh ok..and who are you exactly?? Ummmmm nobody, whom seems self entitled to speak for everyone lol. Funny little man.

I think he's just someone that understands sentence / paragraph structure.

Holler attcha boiiiii

Jimmy Linguini - Voted the new Collector Society Mod 2016

Mod away dude. :D

What's hot up north ?

Cap Canuck? :baiting:

Mod 420

:o

Nah, Hyperion is too young. If your going with an Eternals bloodline it's either Ikaeden from Eternal MAX or Ikarus from the 1970's Eternals series

Oh really?? lol

How old is Hyperion? The original was over 5,000 years old. He's the only "Eternal" that marvel is pushing in story lines. Your guess of Ikaris is incorect. You have to "see" what Marvel is doing. Then you would understand. There's many things that point to Hyperion.

The Hyperion introduced in Hickman's Avengers #1 (McNiven sketch variant, Deadpool Gagnum Style variants) came to Earth as an infant and The Eternals are a race that Nova Corps would be familiar with. Unless you're working on the movie and have spoken to James Gunn, you're just guessing and have no basis in fact

How does anyone know if Nova corps has knowledge of all Eternal genes in the movie? Is Marcus Milton his father? It's a possibility. He is the last surviving Eternal of his world and they have stated that there are big plans for him and the rest of the Squadron Supreme. There's to many unknowns. I do believe most likely his father is in fact an Eternal. There is not other plausible explanation.

Edited by FrankWhite

Yes second post and have been watching for a while now. Thanks for the odd welcome. Is everyone on here this paranoid? I'm kinda wishing I stayed a spectator -_-

WTTB! The paranoia comes from not getting out of the basement and getting sun and fresh air. :baiting::roflmao:

Yea, that last one is weird. The other 2 are about the going price. McFarlane did mention a screenplay a few months ago, which seemed to renew interest.

That $10 I paid for my OO copy back in 94 is actually looking pretty good right now. lol

Yes second post and have been watching for a while now. Thanks for the odd welcome. Is everyone on here this paranoid? I'm kinda wishing I stayed a spectator -_-

WTTB! The paranoia comes from not getting out of the basement and getting sun and fresh air. :baiting::roflmao:

Oh! That explains it!!! lol thanks man that genuinely cheered me up :)

I still think Starhawk is the most logical choice. Quill's mom says that his father was an angel "composed of pure light." That is way more like Starhawk than Hyperion, unless there has been a massive retcon.

Has the Squadron Supreme from the Supreme Power universe come to the 616?

I still think Starhawk is the most logical choice. Quill's mom says that his father was an angel "composed of pure light." That is way more like Starhawk than Hyperion, unless there has been a massive retcon.

Starhawk has already been debunked by Gunn along with Warlock, Mar-Vell, and Starfox.

Squadron Supreme of today is a new team consisting of other members who had there earth's destroyed during the incursions. They all exist now in the 616. Namor has been the 1st casualty.

Edited by FrankWhite

Starhawk has already been debunked by Gunn along with Warlock, Mar-Vell, and Starfox.

Squadron Supreme of today is a new team consisting of other members who had there earth's destroyed during the incursions. They all exist now in the 616. Namor has been the 1st casualty.

Where and when was this?

Looks like Spider-Man Deadpool #1 still has some legs. This sale looks a bit shilly to me, though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spider-Man-Deadpool-1-1st-print-9-2-NM-Joe-Kelly-Ed-McGuinness-Marvel-/282015394279?hash=item41a96d69e7:g:3EcAAOSw~oFXHF2Y

FWIW, Batman vs. TMNT #1 and Spider-Man Deadpool #1 Reg and #1 Hip Hop were fast sellers at the Calgary expo this weekend at $15 apiece.

Edited by kimik

Where and when was this?

Faith Evens baby daddy is dead, so dead that he doesnt pay attention to new father news and quotes James Gunn from 8 months ago when asked about Starlord's comic past.

This is marvel Now. Now Marvel past mr. B.I.G.

Where and when was this?

Faith Evens baby daddy is dead, so dead that he doesnt pay attention to new father news and quotes James Gunn from 8 months ago when asked about Starlord's comic past.

This is marvel Now. Now Marvel past mr. B.I.G.

Starhawk for MOD.