• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I have my 49-84 up right now. Started them out at $7.99 ea with free shipping. My question is what is the deal with 53? I know nothing about Walking Dead, but was aware that 61/63 were Chew books. Why is 53 $20?

PS I bought these for a quarter a pop last fall at a swap and shop event at my LCS. YAY ME!

1st appearance of three characters Abraham, Rosita, and of course everyone's favorite mulleted sham scientist Eugene.

Yup...although it looks like Kirkman may redeem Eugene.

My question is what is up with the current regular issues? They sell out hours after showing up on the shelves?

its crazy these wd #1 raw copies are going for almost $1000.. i bought my first in early feb in nm for 385.. went to megacon in orlando and cgc'ed it.. lucky for me i got it graded at 9.8 :) then i bought the wd 1-7 cgc 9.8 lot from australia for $1900 which included the wd #1 black letters.. i sold that one for $1400 #2 for $975 #3 for $325 and 4-7 for $300. the i sold my other one for 1350.. i cant believe the graded ones havnt skyrocketed yet

Looking on The Market I see Savage Dragon #145 Osama/Obama cover is still quite popular. As is the Amazing Spider-Man #583 Obama cover. Is there a surge in his popularity as the 1st Black American President? hm

Also Adventure Time Chapel Hill variant is gaining some interest as in the variant of Issues #2.

Manhattan Projects #1 is towards the bottom at $10 to $15; along with Catwoman (2002) #1 which is rumored to be the template for the new movies and New X-Men #128, 1st Fantomex.

(thumbs u

Edited by whetteon

I have my 49-84 up right now. Started them out at $7.99 ea with free shipping. My question is what is the deal with 53? I know nothing about Walking Dead, but was aware that 61/63 were Chew books. Why is 53 $20?

PS I bought these for a quarter a pop last fall at a swap and shop event at my LCS. YAY ME!

1st appearance of three characters Abraham, Rosita, and of course everyone's favorite mulleted sham scientist Eugene.

Yup...although it looks like Kirkman may redeem Eugene.

My question is what is up with the current regular issues? They sell out hours after showing up on the shelves?

Short supply say hello to strong demand. The print run will amp up in a few issues.

Until then this will occur.

green lantern #50

Ultimate Spider-mans variants hot

in 9.8

The first Miles Morales in Ultimate Fallout 4 is a hot book. I haven't seen a CGC 9.8 in a long, long time. I don't know what it's going for as a CGC 9.8, but I imagine that if the price is close to reasonable it's going to be a quick sale.