• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I bought a few copies of 95 this week. Lots of new characters being introduced in this run, and the way first appearances are blowing up, I figured these are a better chance of scoring big than winning the lottery.

They will sell for much more before the auction ends.

WD Weekly is just fill holes for collectors who cant afford the original copies. Now the twist of it is these books are tougher to find then normal copies because of the print runs. This creates a demand with a low supply. They wont get to WD prices, but they will continue to sell for decent amounts. I just got a large shipment of WD Weekly's from 2-27 with multiples keys of 19 and 27 among others. They wont last 2 weeks depending on how I break them up. Locally there are very few weeklys left and none below 35. As far as WD goes there is nothing locally under 65 and only a few above it. Last 6 issues are nowhere to be found of WD as new collectors jump on.

Not to get off the topic of the walking dead, but is Proof by Image still kind of "hot"? did not see much on ebay for the first couple issues; I just picked up 1 -5 and 7 -10 for a buck and a half each. Just curious and hope it is okay to ask in this forum

Not to get off the topic of the walking dead, but is Proof by Image still kind of "hot"? did not see much on ebay for the first couple issues; I just picked up 1 -5 and 7 -10 for a buck and a half each. Just curious and hope it is okay to ask in this forum

I never really got the feeling (sadly) that Proof ever got to be too hot. Seemed like Neg Burn 7 and Proof 1 topped out around $15 a while ago; don't really see either of them making much noise unless Riley and Alex get another series going...

I have no bids on my lot with weekly #s 19 and 27 in it after almost 2 days. I started the price at about $15 less than I had seen other sets sell for. but it's got a couple of days to go, we'll see.

i'm putting my WD stuff out that i can find, i'm just pizzed off it's all going to pay off a frigging traffic ticket for supposedly not having my seatbelt on ($130!!!!), which really irritates me, because i did have it on, but just readjusted it because i didn't like how the strap was messing with my substantial gut, so he sees me sticking it back in the lock and nails me. a hundred and thirty bucks. what a PITA.

I never really got the feeling (sadly) that Proof ever got to be too hot. Seemed like Neg Burn 7 and Proof 1 topped out around $15 a while ago; don't really see either of them making much noise unless Riley and Alex get another series going...

I remember them hitting the $30 to $40 mark raw.

Just as the book peaked on the secondary market they hit scheduling problems and were late. REALLY late. No new issues while they were hot killed them.

It was sad because the story was great and they were on time and put out 20+ issues before it happened. They later tried to get it back by relaunching the series with a new #1, but they couldn't get enough readers.

It was one of my favorite comics, and I even had a letter printed. I highly recommended it to read, but they only have value now if they are CGC 9.8.

I have no bids on my lot with weekly #s 19 and 27 in it after almost 2 days. I started the price at about $15 less than I had seen other sets sell for. but it's got a couple of days to go, we'll see.

i'm putting my WD stuff out that i can find, i'm just pizzed off it's all going to pay off a frigging traffic ticket for supposedly not having my seatbelt on ($130!!!!), which really irritates me, because i did have it on, but just readjusted it because i didn't like how the strap was messing with my substantial gut, so he sees me sticking it back in the lock and nails me. a hundred and thirty bucks. what a PITA.

people like buying those seperately...19 by itself sells overall better than lumped in with the 27.

it's just that i saw 19 and 27 (the weeklies) selling as a set for over $50...I'd rather do it in one transaction and get rid of them before someone :discovers" a palette of wd weekly 19 and 27s somewhere.

it's just that i saw 19 and 27 (the weeklies) selling as a set for over $50...I'd rather do it in one transaction and get rid of them before someone :discovers" a palette of wd weekly 19 and 27s somewhere.

With a print run of 4000, this is not going to happen