• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Why are Amazing Spiderman 606 and 607 hot? Is the regional variant of 606 hotter than the regular issue? Is there some large plot development or first appearnce? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it just has to do with the cover. Sex sells. (shrug)

Been offered a full run of Walking Dead in mint shape for $2000. With the current jumps on the singles is it worth getting at that price?

Probably - #1 will be a $900 book, $2 around $400, #19 around $300 -- leaving the rest of the run for $400.

Beware of sellers who call books 'mint', though. You may be dealing with someone who doesn't know how to grade. Experienced collectors use 'near mint' as the top tier grade designation.

Been offered a full run of Walking Dead in mint shape for $2000. With the current jumps on the singles is it worth getting at that price?

Your answer is here

www.ebay.com

Your answer is here

www.ebay.com

Well I have seen the sets going for less than that, but when you can't see the books until they ship it's more of a risk. These I will be able to inspect prior to purchase, so I figured I would get a feel from the board about a high grade run since I felt it would be worth it.....

Your answer is here

www.ebay.com

Well I have seen the sets going for less than that, but when you can't see the books until they ship it's more of a risk. These I will be able to inspect prior to purchase, so I figured I would get a feel from the board about a high grade run since I felt it would be worth it.....

You better make sure that it's not Walking Dead Weekly.

Just sold a New X-Men 128 and 129 for $25 in less than 24 hours.

Was leaving a shop the other day and decided to root through their dollar bins for some filler comics. Ending up finding Supergirl & the Legion of Superheroes #23 (Adam Hughest cover varient- pin-up of her on a meteor) and New X-Men 128 for a buck a piece.

Your answer is here

www.ebay.com

Full runs on eBay have not been sold for less than $2k and in fact are much more in the last month or so. It's a good price for right now. It's not a good price for 8 weeks ago and may not be a month from now.

Your answer is here

www.ebay.com

Full runs on eBay have not been sold for less than $2k and in fact are much more in the last month or so. It's a good price for right now. It's not a good price for 8 weeks ago and may not be a month from now.

+1

An eBay auction just ended Sunday night for $3,176.89 +$50 for shipping. 2K is a good deal now.

My auctions on 49-84 just ended with some STRONG sales in there.

53 - $55

61 - $62

63 - $26.50

Nice return of $409.89 on my original $10!

http://www.ebay.com/csc/sam-tk/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_since=7&_sop=13&_rdc=1

Thanks for the heads up.

I saw 3 copies of 53 at my LCS last week for cover price and passed. I went back and picked them up after seeing your post.

I'm thinking it may actually be time to move a couple of my walking dead 19's...prices are insane...how much higher can they really go?!? (I said this when walking dead 1 went up to $300 from $180ish) But really, how much higher?!? $400 dollars for a decent raw copy of 19...$200 for a 27....