• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

it's just that i saw 19 and 27 (the weeklies) selling as a set for over $50...I'd rather do it in one transaction and get rid of them before someone :discovers" a palette of wd weekly 19 and 27s somewhere.

i sold my sets of wd weekly's for $120 each about 10 mins after i put the books up on ebay. problem is everyone else is putting books up too.

Yup. consistent book at that level for the last couple of years for me. That cover is Dynamite! 4 8 15 16 23 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got $10 for wdw 27. Proof prices are all over the place and mine went low lol

yeah, #27 hasn't yet hit high prices, because no one has seen the governor yet. #'s 1-5, and #19 are the big sellers right now.

Yup. consistent book at that level for the last couple of years for me. That cover is Dynamite! 4 8 15 16 23 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this book in demand only because of the Lost numbers or there is anything else? Low print run, nice cover, etc?

Is this book in demand only because of the Lost numbers or there is anything else? Low print run, nice cover, etc?

Its a pop culture book. Lost fans love having the book. I have sold at least a dozen over the last few years. Print run I never looked up but I am guessing 30-35K.

Its a pop culture book. Lost fans love having the book. I have sold at least a dozen over the last few years. Print run I never looked up but I am guessing 30-35K.

I've got one

Just a heads up that the copy of TWD 33 2nd for 130 was mine and it didn't sell.

(thumbs u

Still, they are going for 35 bucks quickly.. Not sure if in the long run the 2nd will be worth more or the 1st?

Just a heads up that the copy of TWD 33 2nd for 130 was mine and it didn't sell.

(thumbs u

Still, they are going for 35 bucks quickly.. Not sure if in the long run the 2nd will be worth more or the 1st?

Definitely. Even when first prints of 33 were only selling for $3, I was easily selling second prints for $30. IMO, it's one of the tougher books to find.

I have my 49-84 up right now. Started them out at $7.99 ea with free shipping. My question is what is the deal with 53? I know nothing about Walking Dead, but was aware that 61/63 were Chew books. Why is 53 $20?

PS I bought these for a quarter a pop last fall at a swap and shop event at my LCS. YAY ME!

I have my 49-84 up right now. Started them out at $7.99 ea with free shipping. My question is what is the deal with 53? I know nothing about Walking Dead, but was aware that 61/63 were Chew books. Why is 53 $20?

PS I bought these for a quarter a pop last fall at a swap and shop event at my LCS. YAY ME!

1st appearance of three characters Abraham, Rosita, and of course everyone's favorite mulleted sham scientist Eugene.

it's just that i saw 19 and 27 (the weeklies) selling as a set for over $50...I'd rather do it in one transaction and get rid of them before someone :discovers" a palette of wd weekly 19 and 27s somewhere.

With a print run of 4000, this is not going to happen

the irony is that i went to a shop looking for these and these are the issues they actually still had on the rack! (as well as a couple of others and some regular issues in the 80s that were too dinged to pay cover for)

anyway, i changed my auction and gave it an inviting BIN of 65 for 2, 19 and 27 as well as toss ins of #80 and #83 (which I bought 3 for $1 a couple of months ago) and someone hit that pretty quick. $8.97 for the 3 WDW issues, 66 cents for the 2 WD, $3 for free shipping, $6.50 or so to ebay and paypal. ok, almost a $50 profit in 48 hours, I'll take it, even if I left some $ on the table. the WDWs aren't 9.8s, though 80/83 might be.

I just got $10 for wdw 27. Proof prices are all over the place and mine went low lol

yeah, #27 hasn't yet hit high prices, because no one has seen the governor yet. #'s 1-5, and #19 are the big sellers right now.

I though 27 was getting $75 two weeks ago?

there are issues in the 60s - 80s that seem to consistently get double digits, not sure why.

i'm putting out lots with free shipping and starting the bidding around $7 a copy. i figure i'm not being too greedy that way, but if someone is looking for specific issues that doesn't help me much.