• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post 'em if you Won 'em...C-Link, Heritage, and Pedigree.

428 posts in this topic

i bought - well, i haven't yet paid for it, but just got the invoice this morning - one book, my third Pac Coast.

which means i now have a pretty nice undercopy. i guess there are worse problems

[font:Book Antiqua]I have almost $ 600.00 Dollars vacation pay from work

I don’t win anything on Clink or EBay,

I make some offers here and there and they were rejected...

But the Sunday it’s coming....

Heheheheh

That money it’s not going to be there for long....[/font]

:devil:

For as many Green Lanterns there were listed I thought the market absorbed them without too much discount (unfortunately for me as an underbidder on about 8 of them)

Maybe as a whole, but the GL/GAs seemed pretty soft. There were some that you never see in 9.8 that couldn't break 1K. I figured the bidding would get out of hand on those, so regrettably I stayed away. I did throw in a thrill bid on this one, and got it for more than $200 less than the lowest GPA.

RAD04E1A2011826_182228.jpg

The Iron Man 1 went for quite a bit at $69,000 but there was a fire sale on

Hulk 181 copies.

They should have programmed a toilet flushing sound every time someone placed a bid over $20,000 on the Iron Man, but I guess that wouldn't have made the seller too happy.

For as many Green Lanterns there were listed I thought the market absorbed them without too much discount (unfortunately for me as an underbidder on about 8 of them)

Maybe as a whole, but the GL/GAs seemed pretty soft. There were some that you never see in 9.8 that couldn't break 1K. I figured the bidding would get out of hand on those, so regrettably I stayed away. I did throw in a thrill bid on this one, and got it for more than $200 less than the lowest GPA.

RAD04E1A2011826_182228.jpg

Collectors love market suckage :banana:

Man, I feel bad for the consignors tonight....many super nice SA Marvels are getting hammered. :

Maybe josh should stop banning potential bidders. :whistle:

absolutely bonkers prices paid for JLA's; 2-3x GPA for many issues: #28, #30, #32, #42.

You people pay stupid prices for your books.

Man, I feel bad for the consignors tonight....many super nice SA Marvels are getting hammered. :

Maybe josh should stop banning potential bidders. :whistle:

absolutely bonkers prices paid for JLA's; 2-3x GPA for many issues: #28, #30, #32, #42.

You people pay stupid prices for your books.

the #28 is particularly hilarious. 3.5x GPA for a book that shows up in 9.6 every auction. well, to be fair it was also miswrapped. :insane: