• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post 'em if you Won 'em...C-Link, Heritage, and Pedigree.

428 posts in this topic

Man, I feel bad for the consignors tonight....many super nice SA Marvels are getting hammered. :

Maybe josh should stop banning potential bidders. :whistle:

absolutely bonkers prices paid for JLA's; 2-3x GPA for many issues: #28, #30, #32, #42.

You people pay stupid prices for your books.
whose people are we? I totally agree with most of that statement, though. :screwy:

The Iron Man 1 went for quite a bit at $69,000 but there was a fire sale on

Hulk 181 copies.

They should have programmed a toilet flushing sound every time someone placed a bid over $20,000 on the Iron Man.

:signfunny:

Man, I feel bad for the consignors tonight....many super nice SA Marvels are getting hammered. :

absolutely bonkers prices paid for JLA's; 2-3x GPA for many issues: #28, #30, #32, #42.

whose people are we? I totally agree with most of that statement, though. :screwy:
You know, your kind.

You know, your kind.
You don't know my cheap @ss at all then, greggy.

Very odd night for prices on GA books. 90% of books I was looking at went well below GPA, but the 10% that were above were waaaaaay above.

I picked up a couple of things that were pretty sweet.

RAD69A682011831_184934.jpg

Very Nice Jeff, love the Spy Smasher # 3.

Tonight was a very expensive night, but I'm also quite pleased with what I got.

My favorite book from this round of the CL auction:

RAD56ED12011112_161922.jpg

Funny how this hobby is, yesterday I was bemoaning getting shut out at Heritage, tonight, I can't help but marvel at all the great books I nabbed on the cheap.

RADA56E82011112_20183.jpg

awesome

so was it in SOTI as her headlights are strapped in so tight? her nipples are on the line? or danger to animals by stuffing them in socks?

I think it was because there's a guy buffing his puppy.

I have been looking for one of those for a while. I was the underbidder on the Crippen copy back in 2006. Great book, but that hammer price is :screwy: