• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metropolis *spooned* me
2 2

575 posts in this topic

Where's the scan? (shrug)

Give him a little while. He got a virus from photobucket. He's going through his little black book in search of someone he can trust to post the picture.

Metro came and took my baby!!!!

[font:Book Antiqua]Metro IT’S the father of my baby[/font]

:blush:

Metro took my virginity. :cry:

I heard Metro introduced Hillary Clinton and Bat Boy to each other......

Weekly World News left that part out when talking about their affair...but I know the truth.

I know....my posts are idiotic.....but so is this frikkin' thread.

The Metro dead horse beatings are getting tiresome.

As a lifetime fan of the Weekly World News, it was far from idiotic.

Batboy lives. :gossip:

I smell thread pullage.

What does it smell like?

Don't quote me, but I heard it's similar to the ever so sweet fragrance of blossomed gardenias in the fall by any of the Tuscany lakes, with a touch of summer tulips from the northern part of the Netherlands, and with the very light scent of woman's happiness when she initially falls in love for the first time.

Just talked to the client on the phone -- offered to him two years after the fact that we're willing to take the book back (which is unusual, but I don't want the guy going away mad or thinking I'm unwilling to help). He says there's a rusted staple in the book, which I can't speak to without seeing it or a scan (hopefully there'll be one soon). He also mentioned the foxing, which is not uncommon for an F/VF book or a D Copy, but, again, we'll always take returns on raw books if the buyer is unhappy. I'm still willing to take the book back, but he seems to be happy with it otherwise, so there it is. At least we got to talk on the phone, which was a relief. You kids go back to Pokemon or whatever it is you kids do these days.

Frank

Metro

Just talked to the client on the phone -- offered to him two years after the fact that we're willing to take the book back (which is unusual, but I don't want the guy going away mad or thinking I'm unwilling to help). He says there's a rusted staple in the book, which I can't speak to without seeing it or a scan (hopefully there'll be one soon). He also mentioned the foxing, which is not uncommon for an F/VF book or a D Copy, but, again, we'll always take returns on raw books if the buyer is unhappy. I'm still willing to take the book back, but he seems to be happy with it otherwise, so there it is. At least we got to talk on the phone, which was a relief. You kids go back to Pokemon or whatever it is you kids do these days.

Frank

Metro

This is what we do.

Besides, Pokemon was so three years ago.

Frank

Metro

Well, that's just great. Frank with all his professionalism, courtesy, service and concern for customer's opinions of his company went and ruined a perfectly good crazy person thread!

I just talked with Frank. He offered to take the book back. I said no.

I love this book.

My purpose in this thread, is to share with the community my experience with Metropolis.

Yes, I am looking for some resolution. In no way does it involve financial compensation. It's not that much money.

Frank

Metro

You realize you now have a new return policy right? :)

I just talked with Frank. He offered to take the book back. I said no.

I love this book.

My purpose in this thread, is to share with the community my experience with Metropolis.

Yes, I am looking for some resolution. In no way does it involve financial compensation. It's not that much money.

Do you have an ebay account we can block? Thanking you in advance. :foryou: