• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ 2012 - AUGUST 23-26 in Toronto, Canada

248 posts in this topic

Jason - the website ticket page is VERY clear. Even though deluxe and Premium both have Thursday 2pm access ONLY PREMIUM has a separate PREMIUM entrance and therefore only 1 line to worry about. I hope they have their stuff together this year because I am not waiting with Deluxe passholders.

You are correct, it is clear but I think it was last year as well and I believe conference security screwed the lines up. Maybe I missed it but does it specifically say we are to go into the south side entrance?

Premium passholders have their own entrance into the convention, yes, so no long waits outside of the building except perhaps with the other 1499 Premium passholders. Once inside the MTCC, the Premium pass only gets you into the Premium Lounge where your bag is available for pickup, but it doesn't have any extra line jumping abilities.

Kevin I have no problem with being 1 of 1500 as that will only be 1 of 500 at 2pm on a Thursday. I have a problem that once I get into the MTCC I am herded along with the Deluxe pass-holders who paid $40 less. Premium to me and many others doesn’t mean a door.

Hey Kevin, is there any chance of one year moving away from the plastic wristbands that need to be kept on for all 4 days? I dunno, badges with printed names on them and do random id checks or something? They're just a pain in the butt. At the last 2 day show, my wrist got snagged on a piece of stairway and tore my band and on the Sunday after that, Tiz wouldn't let me back into the show so I had to buy a 2 day admission on Saturday then a one day admission on the Sunday.

You would prefer random ID checks and your name on your badge over a wristband? I'll let them know. In the end it really isn't my call, I just get to be the messenger.

Tiz doesn't work the doors at the convention... he's busy in the signing area. If your wristband tears, check with the information booth and hopefully they can direct you to get a new one, don't bother Tiz! If it happens at the show don't leave - try to get it fixed there.

But we don't sell 2 day admission tickets either... just single day passes or weekend passes.

I just noticed people are preselling the ASM692 variant covers on eBay for roughly $40. Wow! Who knew they were worth that much.

The last Fan Expo Amazing Variant #666, is still selling for around $40-50 on Ebay. So that sounds like a good price, for those of us who can't make the show. Saw someone on Ebay doing a pre sale for $75.

On my way with Doc from Back to the Future... I could work for TMZ.

11A729C7-21AC-42BB-AF7C-69EDBF0D05B6-5416-000006F8EDEE5122.jpg

Some other actor is sitting behind me.

See you guys soon

And flying first class in style. Nice Dre!

Free ticket and free upgrade.

Thank you George for showing me the path of air travel enlightenment.

ae0ee242d099e33f6d88a1ce19a60c7c.jpg