• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ 2012 - AUGUST 23-26 in Toronto, Canada

248 posts in this topic

Sorry to say that I will not be setting up this year but we will bring the kids and visit.

The original plan was to set up but it's been such a busy year for us between work and family that I literally couldn't fit it in this summer.

Still looking forward to the show.

The pics in the new Overstreet looked great Roy.

Thanks. When we went to print we had assumed we were doing Toronto.

:blush:

The pics in the new Overstreet looked great Roy.

Thanks. When we went to print we had assumed we were doing Toronto.

:blush:

So did I :baiting::sorry:

JJ

Just couldn't squeeze it in. You'll have to store your WD and Sonic books in Harley's booth.

:cry:

I have never gotten a sketch from an artist at a Con before and I was wondering the best way to go about it. I was hoping to get a blank cover sketch and I wondered a few things:

(1) Are these readily available at the Fan Expo

(2) Approximate cost?

I am hoping to get a cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL

And also Rob Guillory and John Layman!!! :whee:

Any way to get them added to the site?

The bios and image have been submitted to the site design team, so you should see them on the site within a day or two.

From the site:

Tickets will be delivered between August 16-20, 2012 via Canada Post. If you are not at the “ship to” address to receive your package, you will be left a Canada Post Delivery Notification which will give you directions on how to pick it up.

Will you be selling more tickets for the Stan Lee Meet & Greet? As well, will you be preselling tickets for the Stan Lee signing or line bypass tickets?

No it was a strictly limited event which is now sold out, and I don't think so, no. Stan will have a devoted area, and his people will be selling autograph tickets and DWC will be there for SS opps.

Will Neal Adams have a booth at the show, so we can get our books remarked or do we have to try and get them at the scheduled autograph lines?

Yes he will have a booth. Yes he will sign your books, first one is free but he charges an autograph fee for additional items. I don't think we are setting up signing area times for him, we didn't when he was last here (back in 2006).