• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 Un-Official Secret Santa What you got thread !!

278 posts in this topic

397452_308232852544310_100000727925812_939511_2014623414_n.jpg

Thank you very much for my SS, I'm sorry for the pic, but I didn't make a tree this year, I'm probably going to be here by myself so I'm not very much into X-mas this year... It is my favourite time of the year though so thanks for bringing some joy ;)

Same goes to my other SS, his present isn't wrapped though, so I'm keeping it in the post office box :)

That being said I still found this Santa and this tree to put in the middle of the presents!

Thank you guys, you're all great! (thumbs u

This is how it's done, proper instruction on box!

fb27dde4.jpg

It's my daughter's first year understanding Santa, so the tree stays empty until Christmas morning. They look so lonely.

2a7f0309.jpg

Wrapped all purdy like, extra effort to add a personal touch!! (worship)

7f3d4eed.jpg

A great preemptive thanks to mldynes for what I'm sure will be an awesome surprise! Pictures to follow once opened.

:applause: A real tree too! :cloud9:

Its the only way to give your house that Christmas tree smell :luhv:

I agree! BTW, when I was in Oregon 26 years ago, I baled Christmas trees before tree planting began. I got to run the machine. :cloud9: I remember Noble Fir trees to be the best looking and most fragrant. I hear they went for a pretty penny at places like LA.

:applause: A real tree too! :cloud9:

Its the only way to give your house that Christmas tree smell :luhv:

I agree! BTW, when I was in Oregon 26 years ago, I baled Christmas trees before tree planting began. I got to run the machine. :cloud9: I remember Noble Fir trees to be the best looking and most fragrant. I hear they went for a pretty penny at places like LA.

Ya.... they still seem to be at the top of the prefered christmas tree choice list. The boughs are very strong and they do have a wonderful smell. As for LA...... heh heh heh.... in late November and early December you can find large trucks on the Oregon I-5 freeway headed south to California lands. They are loaded with .... you guessed it.... Christmas trees. And you just know all that driving gets added to the price

This is how it's done, proper instruction on box!

fb27dde4.jpg

It's my daughter's first year understanding Santa, so the tree stays empty until Christmas morning. They look so lonely.

2a7f0309.jpg

Wrapped all purdy like, extra effort to add a personal touch!! (worship)

7f3d4eed.jpg

A great preemptive thanks to mldynes for what I'm sure will be an awesome surprise! Pictures to follow once opened.

I hope it's not still alone under the tree. Here's a preemptive "you're welcome", I hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas! :headbang:

Here is my item from my Secret Santa ComicDoc. A 9.8 SS copy of The Walking Dead #10 signed by artist Tony Moore. :)

photo41q.jpg

Issue #10 was the final issue I needed also to complete my run of The Walking Dead again (had to replace a few issues thanks to my dogs) so this works out to be one hell of an upgrade to the raw copy I had.

Thanks again ComicDoc for the amazing gift!!

-Brendan

I got what I asked for some Andy gets to live.

xoxo

greggy

Opened it early, fool. Why are you up at midnight anyway? :baiting:

I can open it any damn time I want to.

Why should I be asleep anyways, jackazz.

Po

xoxo

greggy

Comments respectfully withdrawn. (worship) By the way, 10 short hours until I open your present. :banana::foryou:

Po

xoxo

greggy

Comments respectfully withdrawn. (worship) By the way, 10 short hours until I open your present. :banana::foryou:

I forgot to put some krap in it. Sucks to be you.

Po

xoxo

greggy

I forgot to put some krap in it. Sucks to be you.

Let's hope krap is a bad thing. :whee: