• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

612 posts in this topic

I just cashed in my SEP and IRA....I'm going shopping !

Not a good tax move, isn't there a 10% penalty plus whatever tax you owe on the amount when you cash in?

Of course, with your superior comic sales skilz, 10% is just a drop in the bucket for the incredible bounty you will harvest.

Quick question, the live auction is scheduled to be Feb 22-23 in NYC. Every book though shows a Feb 22 auction date. Am I missing something or is most of the auction conducted the first day? I'm thinking of going out there for this...any other issues I need to think about? Can I just bid over the phone and save airfare/hotel? I know I can check the Heritage site, but just wanted to get some insight from those who have been to one of their live auctions. Thanks in advance.

Just saw that there's fantastic copies of both AMAZING MYSTERY FUNNIES vol 2/#5 and vol 2/#6 in the auction ... two super tough Centaurs in high grade... can't wait to see what these bring in.

So many incredible books in this pedigree. Seems almost unreal. :o

Quick question, the live auction is scheduled to be Feb 22-23 in NYC. Every book though shows a Feb 22 auction date. Am I missing something or is most of the auction conducted the first day? I'm thinking of going out there for this...any other issues I need to think about? Can I just bid over the phone and save airfare/hotel? I know I can check the Heritage site, but just wanted to get some insight from those who have been to one of their live auctions. Thanks in advance.

You can bid by phone or on the Heritage website. No plane/hotel necessary.

Unless you are interested in Actions. In that case, telegraph only.

Carrier pigeon.

Actually, carrier pigeon (bird) or plane would be more appropriate. :kidaround:

Carrier pigeon.

Extinct

Carrier pigeon.

:facepalm: Arrrgh! You beat me to it.

Carrier pigeon.

Extinct

We tried to warn you about sending them overseas. (tsk)

Carrier pigeon.

Extinct

:grin: Maybe a reboot is in order? hm