• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

Checked into the Westin. Closed the curtains. Going to sleep for a bit.

I will be looking for you tomorrow, Beachbum. Are you dealing or just coming as a fan?

Also, if you need an email address in order to send me a Paypal invoice for that GFT stuff, let me know. If you want to wait until after the show, I'm cool with that too. It's up to you.

My wife wont be able to attend now due to a death in her family. So it will just be me......

this could be good or bad depending on how drunk i get...

dang, now everybody don't get to see how you out punted your coverage.

but in all seriousness, my condolences to her.

:foryou:

Bro you arent lying lol.

good news, I cracked a couple of Homemade Rye's to test and they matured

faster than I expected so I'll be bringing a few bottles.

I must admit this is pretty powerful stuff though, even hopsecutioner doesn't have anything on this...

I'll be packing up the beers tonight!

:banana:

sounds good. im debating which of my fine glassware pieces i wanna bring..

:o
hm

For drinking out of....

Having pizza across from the convention center. Lots of construction in downtown.

Hope to see everyone and meet up with some new board members.

Hail hydra.

Having pizza across from the convention center. Lots of construction in downtown.

Hail hydra.

The construction is because we have the DNC coming. Lots of repaving and roadwork too...

Got to look nice and pretty for the politicians, you know?

If I recall correctly, a portion of Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. somewhat close to the convention center is closed for the next couple of weeks (this weekend included) for construction.

My wife wont be able to attend now due to a death in her family. So it will just be me......

this could be good or bad depending on how drunk i get...

dang, now everybody don't get to see how you out punted your coverage.

but in all seriousness, my condolences to her.

:foryou:

Bro you arent lying lol.

good news, I cracked a couple of Homemade Rye's to test and they matured

faster than I expected so I'll be bringing a few bottles.

I must admit this is pretty powerful stuff though, even hopsecutioner doesn't have anything on this...

I'll be packing up the beers tonight!

:banana:

sounds good. im debating which of my fine glassware pieces i wanna bring..

:o
hm

For drinking out of....

:gossip::makepoint:

Hail hydra.

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow when I pick up my books. :banana:

Hail hydra.

Wow, you are early! Had I had time to plan something, I could have had you over for dinner and comic review, on sight pressing and beer.

Of course, you may have intentionally failed to tell me.....

My obsession with your shirts and all.....

:whistle:

Family is really digging the Queen City. Discovery Place is a great spot for the kids...I was worried my two year old wouldn't enjoy it, but she totally dug it. Ran herself and the

grandparents ragged. Lots to do in this wonderful city besides comics this weekend.

It is a very nicely updated city; they put a lot of effort and money into it.

Funny, we never come down and visit it though except for the occasional show or holiday event.

Ok, I need this trip to get here now.

My 5 year old had to stay home from school today because she got sick last night and I found out a distant relative died of a heroine overdose. I need my kid better so my wife won't be stuck at home with a sick one and some relief from the real world for a few days. CON!!!!

My 5 year old had to stay home from school today because she got sick last night and I found out a distant relative died of a heroine overdose. I need my kid better so my wife won't be stuck at home with a sick one and some relief from the real world for a few days. CON!!!!

You still have school? Wow I got out yesterday and my school is usually one of the later ones that get out in the county.

You still have school? Wow I got out yesterday and my school is usually one of the later ones that get out in the county.

:gossip: Year round pre-k at the local college. That place rocks.

I try to do this every year in this thread so.................

This is me (with Neal Adams from 2011). If you see me quarter box diving, give me a holler. Two-Face shirt Friday and Uncle Scrooge on Saturday. Probably same hat and backpack as the pic.

Picture490.jpg

Post your pics!

Hopefully you have washed it a few times since! :lol: See you tomorrow probably!