• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,564 posts in this topic

Thanks Darth.

I was just looking for information about Whitman variants when I stumbled across this forum. Now I have learned about all the other cool stuff to look for.

Price variants, pence variants etc.

Now I am going to go whole hog on my conan (and related) collection.

Newstand, direct, price, even foriegn issues.

It's like I'm starting all over again.

It's thanks to you guys that I am actively seeking back issues again for the first time in probably 10 years.

Paging Mr. Read'em (or Stupidman...)

This is why some people collect variants.

Finally received my first price variant

61var1.JPG

61varb1.JPG

Just so I know how everyone around here thinks, how would you guys grade this book?

I'd say borderline VG. There is also a cover fold that can't be seen in the scan. Runs from the bottom to about half way up the cover. Right in the middle of it.

VG maybe VG-... is that some smudging on the Conan logo? On second thought thanks for outbidding me on this as this is not really an upgrade for me.

Regardless it was a nice pickup... welcome to the club and good luck on the 35 cent variants. Are you going to get the Kull #16 30 cent variant also? I don't see that on your list.

VG maybe VG-... is that some smudging on the Conan logo? On second thought thanks for outbidding me on this as this is not really an upgrade for me.

You're welcome. laugh.gif

Yeah, that's a smudge on the logo. It also has OW pages.

Regardless it was a nice pickup... welcome to the club and good luck on the 35 cent variants. Are you going to get the Kull #16 30 cent variant also? I don't see that on your list.

Yes, just didn't get it listed yet.

There are a whole bunch of things I need to add to that list yet. But I figured that would get me started.

I should have these in-hand early next week. PM me if anyone is interested...

Captain America #196 - 9.2

Warlock #14 - 8.0

Werewolf By Night #39 - 9.0... top census!

Here they are...

I'm going to post them in the Marketplace until Saturday then it's on to eBay if nobody is interested.

CaptainAmerica_196_30cent_CGC92.jpg

Warlock_014_30cent_CGC80.jpg

yay.gif

WerewolfByNight_039_30cent_CGC90.jpg