• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

On 11/24/2022 at 11:41 AM, PeterPark said:

Interestingly enough, I also have this issue and Marvel Feature 4 in a double cover. Great copy! (thumbsu

Nice!  It would be good to see variant collectors post their double covers just to what other issues are out there.  In this thread I only recall seeing a WWT 15 (page 117) and the mention that someone also had that one.  

On 9/22/2022 at 3:01 PM, icp004 said:

Until I memorized the list I used to have 2 laminated 8x11 cards that had them all on them.

On 11/19/2022 at 4:58 PM, superben1 said:

I drove an hour to a shop in Natomas, California for their pre-Black Friday sale and to my surprise, they had 35 cent variants for 50 cents a piece...  Their inventory was massive so I couldn't go through all their boxes but if you live near Sacramento then you may want to visit Comic Command Center.

image.thumb.jpeg.6cf1f24a23cf7b1ced635292dd27be7d.jpeg

I would have never left after I found those. It will haunt you for years what you might have missed.

On 12/4/2022 at 1:00 PM, fastballspecial said:

I would have never left after I found those. It will haunt you for years what you might have missed.

I went to school in Memphis, but never knew about the price variants until years later.  I probably could have scored big time had I known.  I did actually buy a couple of 35 price variants off the stands when they were first distributed from the Memphis area.  I was visiting some family (and my grandmother in the hospital) in the Memphis area, but when I got back to Georgia and bought the next issue, I noticed the price had went back down.  I tracked that stuff as a kid, and was pleasantly surprising.  Until of course all issues went to 35 cents.  :pullhair:

On 12/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, icp004 said:

Clink from last month. Now I regret letting my #1 and #4 go a few years back. 

FBEF1263-3D57-4AF8-A239-CEEADCA55AB2.jpeg

😮 Whoa! I didn't realize that anything like that would be got at a fair price there, even eBay would be tough for me to pull off.

Congrats! Man your others you had sound dreamy too. If you made a profit or even "enjoyment profit!" It was worth it. I'd love to luck into #1-3 just to complete the set. :shy:

I have the lowest graded #4 lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM