• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I was pretty excited when 'the scene' started because in discussing possible...

...Slade revenge scenarios with friends, the idea I liked the most was one where he forced Oliver to choose between his mother and sister ala the choice between Shado and Sara.

Except Slade would kill the one Oliver chooses to save.

His line to Oliver would be 'I said make a choice. I didn't tell you what the outcome of your choice would entail.'

I was late seeing it (darned DVR mess-up) just watched it on direct - holy mackerel! :headbang:

They certainly aren't afraid to go real dark are they?

And what about Black Canary / Sarah - where does that go :o

Man, have they piled it on real high - hope Arrow can get out from under this.

Can't wait till next week - how many more left again hm

Nobody is talking about what happened last night! Ok. 90% of the show was kinda lame, but the ending!! AHHHHHH!!

That has been the structure of the show for the majority of the season. 38 minutes of someone crying or some other nonsense that usually amounts to nothing and then Slade being brought in for the last 4 minutes to salvage the episode by being a complete badass. I'm very frustrated with this season. Season one of this show was absolutely amazing but this season has been a let down. The Suicide Squad episode probably being the only exception.

I'm looking forward to some lady ravager action.

I finally got to watch it(after I gave a lashing to DIRECTV, had my satellite adjusted, some wires replaced and this month comped.)

Insane episode. They could go so many directions from here. It's pretty cool watching a TV show and have no idea what's coming.

I am really curious to see how Deathstroke plays out. After watching what happened to Roy one could argue that Slade is not really responsible for the things he has done since he was injected with Mirakuru. It literally makes you go crazy.

since team Arrow keep getting their asses handed to 'em so easily, Ollie will inject himself with the mirakuru to even the odds, but only after Barry's team synthesizes the cure. so he can take the stuff, go apecrap, then get cured after the smoke clears.