• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Watched Episode 4 last night.

I'm starting to really like this show.

So it sounds like Diggle is going to be more than just an Alfred-type enabler in the series. He also said he didn't want to just be Queen's sidekick. I wonder if a costume is in the making? hm

I also like that Queen is a killer - they're not beating around the bush about that aspect of him. Diggle would appear to be the future moral counterbalance, providing new tension for the two characters.

PS - This show seems to be having an impact on the market. Last week I sold off all my old Green Arrow comics on eBay. They hadn't had a nibble in over a year.

Just finished watching the first 2, the monologue writing is pretty terrible, but the dialogue isn't - odd there is such a difference. I think I'll continue for another few episodes even though

the guys with guns are worse aims than storm troopers and apparently Green Arrow has no qualms about just killing a lot of people....

monologue writing is poor, hopefully they note feedback and cut it down

First pic of The Huntress

Jessica De Gouw as Helena Bertinelli a.k.a. The Huntress

arrow-huntress.jpg

Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg talks about the character saying,

She is the dark mirror version of Oliver, and it was a nice contrast to him because he’s pretty extreme. He goes a lot further than not only his comic book version but lots of comic book characters — most have a code of draws the line against killing... Oliver has taken the darkness inside with him and is doing something positive with it. She’s taken the darkness inside her and is seeking revenge and doesn’t care who gets hurt in the process. We certainly set her up as an interesting foil for Oliver and we’re excited to see where else we can take her.

Huntress will debut on Arrow in the episode titled "Vendetta", which airs on November 28th.

arrow-huntress.jpg

She is the dark mirror version of Oliver, and it was a nice contrast to him because he’s pretty extreme. He goes a lot further than not only his comic book version but lots of comic book characters — most have a code of draws the line against killing... Oliver has taken the darkness inside with him and is doing something positive with it. She’s taken the darkness inside her and is seeking revenge and doesn’t care who gets hurt in the process. We certainly set her up as an interesting foil for Oliver and we’re excited to see where else we can take her.

Huntress will debut on Arrow in the episode titled "Vendetta", which airs on November 28th.

What? No purple? Will we see a Bruce Wayne cameo? I wonder if Tom Welling can put aside all of his non-Supes project and appear as well? hm

Edited by kdoginohio

arrow-huntress.jpg

What? No purple? Will we see a Bruce Wayne cameo? I wonder if Tom Welling can put aside all of his non-Supes project and appear as well? hm

Arrow would seem to be the perfect vehicle for that.

arrow-huntress.jpg

She's got a better Catwoman outfit than Hathaway did.

arrow-huntress.jpg

She's got a better Catwoman outfit than Hathaway did.

But Hathaway fills it out better! :)

Also, the immense popularity of the CW show "Arrow" also couldn't possibly be ignored, and we'll see an exciting new era for "Green Arrow" starting with issue #17 with new series team Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino. GA, Vibe and Katana will also all be teammates on the "Justice League of America," just part of DC's commitment to strengthen the brand and grow its universe of diverse and intriguing characters.

MTV Geek LINK

Watched Episode 4 last night.

I'm starting to really like this show.

So it sounds like Diggle is going to be more than just an Alfred-type enabler in the series. He also said he didn't want to just be Queen's sidekick. I wonder if a costume is in the making? hm

I also like that Queen is a killer - they're not beating around the bush about that aspect of him. Diggle would appear to be the future moral counterbalance, providing new tension for the two characters.

PS - This show seems to be having an impact on the market. Last week I sold off all my old Green Arrow comics on eBay. They hadn't had a nibble in over a year.

Memo to the editors of the new DC 52 reboot.The Arrow tv show is how you make a comic book character relevant and modern again. Please take note Dan Didio, as this is how it`s done.

btw the Arrow is a great fun show! (thumbs u

Arrow+TV+Show+Wallpaper.jpg

Was this show moved to Tuesday in America?

No, it's on Wednesdays, back to back with Supernatural.

I was confused because the episode is already available to download on my usual torrent site... It's never a good sign when the show gets moved so I was starting to worry!

I was confused because the episode is already available to download on my usual torrent site... It's never a good sign when the show gets moved so I was starting to worry!

CW Arrow Schedule (Wed)

They played it last night in Canada as well.

You get to see Deathstroke in action and learn more about Ollies time on island

They played it last night in Canada as well.

You get to see Deathstroke in action and learn more about Ollies time on island

On what network? My CW channel covered presidential election stuff instead of showing Arrow. I browsed channels yesterday, also looking for today and Thursday from 6pm - 10pm each day and found nothing. I don't know when the show is on.