• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Was this show moved to Tuesday in America?

No, it's on Wednesdays, back to back with Supernatural.

I was confused because the episode is already available to download on my usual torrent site... It's never a good sign when the show gets moved so I was starting to worry!

I think it's doing pretty well.

Was this show moved to Tuesday in America?

No, it's on Wednesdays, back to back with Supernatural.

They played it last night in Canada as well.

You get to see Deathstroke in action and learn more about Ollies time on island

On what network? My CW channel covered presidential election stuff instead of showing Arrow. I browsed channels yesterday, also looking for today and Thursday from 6pm - 10pm each day and found nothing. I don't know when the show is on.

It was on CTV 2 in Toronto

i watched all four available episodes yesterday on my computer. this show is great. besides sports, i'm gonna add this to my short list of shows to watch (Walking Dead and Last Resort). Only cliche i've seen so far was when Laurel got attacked in the prison. just one episode before, she whooped the bodyguards in the club and now she's helpless? but that was minor. looking forward to tonight's episode.

Edited by Hawkman

Episode 5

Good episode.

The hand to hand combat scenes are well choreographed and pretty realistic.

Nice to see Deathstroke up close.

I continue to be intrigued with Queen's willingness to murder the bad guys - atypical behavior for normal super-heroes.

the series is unfolding well, alot of stories developing that seem like they'll all end up joining together, be interesting to see where they go in the future, will he ever make his way through the book or is it as endless as Earl's list in "My Name is Earl"?

the island scenes are getting to be as big a part of the story as the rest too

Let's see Dinah in fishnets already! :headbang:

With the reference to fishnets being terrible from her in tonight's episode I think it's all but assured to happen. With the pace of the show, probably sooner than later.

Let's see Dinah in fishnets already! :headbang:

With the reference to fishnets being terrible from her in tonight's episode I think it's all but assured to happen. With the pace of the show, probably sooner than later.

:) I didn't put that together until you mentioned it.

I didn't really get into the episode I watched. It follows the tried and true CW formula and the show ended the same way every smallville episode ended with Clark and Lana ...sorry I mean Ollie and Lawyer chick staring at each other with angst filled desire but they can't be together *sob* while the current hot tune available on itunes played.

Sick of it.

Here's some statistics to put things into perspective.

The top 300 comic book titles average about 6.5 million copies per month.

Arrow's premier episode was watched by 4.1 million viewers. It's currently averaging about 3.35 million viewers per episode. That's about 14.4 million viewers per month.

So this one small show on one small network is viewed by roughly twice as many people as are in the entire comic book industry!

I didn't really get into the episode I watched. It follows the tried and true CW formula and the show ended the same way every smallville episode ended with Clark and Lana ...sorry I mean Ollie and Lawyer chick staring at each other with angst filled desire but they can't be together *sob* while the current hot tune available on itunes played.

I was thinking the same thing, but it's still the only thing on with a comic based storyline. Anyone know who the John Barrowman character is?

I was thinking the same thing, but it's still the only thing on with a comic based storyline. Anyone know who the John Barrowman character is?

Ahem...Walking dead.

Now that is a show worth watching!

:) I didn't put that together until you mentioned it.

As soon as she said it I thought I have to go the the boards and mention it. Frankly with how quick the references are getting mentioned I thought it's be old hat since I watch a few hours after it aired.

I have no idea who the Well Dressed Man actually is. I'm going to basically pull a guess out my butt and say Count Vertigo. I've done some looking and seen people theorizing it Vandal Savage all the way to Bruce Wayne (that made me kind of doh! ).

I'm curious what others think.

Ahem...Walking dead.

Now that is a show worth watching!

True, it is a great show. Problem is, I've never read Walking Dead. Not one issue.