• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Looks like the Suicide Squad will be back in a few episodes, with Cupid now joining the team.

:applause:

She's s psycho, dresses in slutty clothes and she's super easy. I love the Cupid character.

Is Arrow playing second fiddle to the Flash now for us?

I can't wait to see Ollie return to the city, 2 episodes without him in the picture was 1 and 1 too many.

Also looks like Deathstroke is making his return to the show in 2 weeks!

Not for me! Even though I'm a big Flash fan, this show is tight (thumbs u

too much Girl Guilt from Felicity...she's turning into formerly annoying (now acceptable) Thea

I'd agree with that. Felicity's character used to be stronger. Now it seems that everything is an emotional meltdown.

However, I would point out that there is a lackluster reaction to the group dealing with Merlyn. For a guy who orchestrated the death of one of their friends by another friends' hands, they always seem open to letting the guy speak and offer assistance. So, maybe Felicity's reactions are meant to show that in some way? I'm not sure I would want to buy into a Merlyn redemption story - I like him as a self-serving bad guy.

I actually thought it was cool to have the team operate without Oliver. It gave the show some credence to the fact that what he does is above and beyond what others are able to do. I know some people are glad to have him back (and so am I) but I would have been totally open to a few more episodes and the city being in even worse shape by the time he came back.

Did Oliver ride in the back of that truck all the way home?

Seriously, it was as rediculous as Bruce getting home penniless in TDKR.

Ras stuck his passport in his pants after he stabbed him.

I try not to microscope the show all that much - but they are starting to cut corners on storytelling. I hope they reel that back in - the long play out of Slade Wilson in season 2 worked really well.

Did Oliver ride in the back of that truck all the way home?

Seriously, it was as rediculous as Bruce getting home penniless in TDKR.

Ras stuck his passport in his pants after he stabbed him.

I try not to microscope the show all that much - but they are starting to cut corners on storytelling. I hope they reel that back in - the long play out of Slade Wilson in season 2 worked really well.

I try to suspend disbelief as well, but I agree they should have taken a few more episodes to heal him up and show him getting home.

Not shuffling on to the back of a truck, halfway across the world, to using a zip line arrow to make a dramatic after speach exit.

the Keystone Cops Hero club wasn't working out too well...the sooner he came back the better.......I'm almost at the point where Felicity can join the Atom in his own show and leave Arrow.

Edited by krighton

the Keystone Cops Hero club wasn't working out too well...the sooner he came back the better.......I'm almost at the point where Felicity can join the Atom in his own show and leave Arrow.

Honestly, I was kind of hoping that they'd get their handed to them a bit more, perhaps a hospitalization or two. I mean, they were really selling Vinnie Jones as a badass, I think he'd have done a bit more damage to the team.

I need to give this show a go. I just have plenty of catching-up to do.

No GREEN LANTERN For John Diggle

---------------------

Showrunner Marc Guggenheim responded to the notion that Diggle might become a Green Lantern following an interview where David Ramsey confirmed talks about it.

Guggenheim rains on everybody's parade by saying it isn't happening.

"It’s funny, I’ve spoken to David quite a bit about this issue, I know it keeps coming up,” Guggenheim told MTV. “I spoke to [writer] Geoff Johns at DC after that interview went viral. Basically, John Diggle is now a character in the comics… John Diggle is John Diggle. We’re not being coy and saying John Diggle is someone else, i.e. John Stewart. DC has other plans for that character. We love David, and we love the character of John Diggle that he’s created. We have really cool plans for him… they involve a wedding ring, but they don’t involve a power ring.”

---------------------

So we will see John Stewart sometime in the future.

:popcorn: