• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BAF countdown to 22 years of Marvel Comics!!!
1 1

731 posts in this topic

The Fog?

Assault on Precinct 13?

Halloween?

You got it Bro! :headbang:

:acclaim:

I got another one for you...Maybe not so easy. Name the movie.

Halloween 3

(thumbs u :applause: Very underrated movie! People seem to hate that one because of no Michael Myers. But its a pretty good horror movie!

The Fog?

Assault on Precinct 13?

Halloween?

You got it Bro! :headbang:

:acclaim:

I got another one for you...Maybe not so easy. Name the movie.

Halloween 3

(thumbs u :applause: Very underrated movie! People seem to hate that one because of no Michael Myers. But its a pretty good horror movie!

Yeah, I always thought Halloween 3 was a good movie.

Only 1& 2 are any good from the Michael Myers ones in my opinion, I stopped watching after 5.

For any Heavy Metal music fans out there. Saw the band Down the other night. Phil from Pantera who sings for Down is a GREAT front man. Guy is so into the music...real cool to see someone still that into what he does. My wife loves Phil so she wanted to be real close to the stage. GREAT SHOW!!!

2012-09-29222600.jpg[/img]

IMG952012092995230127.jpg[/img]

Back too comics....

Got this book the other day. This is graded by the other grading company. :o This is the first time I bought a book from the other grading company. Its a 7.0 on their scale. Looks like they might have been right... :o

Tales of Suspense #24 INSECT MAN!!!! Right around the time of the first Ant-Man....This guy could have been as Avenger??? Guess he lost the coin toss. lol

I had three people that I owed money too who were holding books for me...This was the second person. Wait till you see the next haul! The Tmoore AA and AAF collection!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I would have had them already if lifes bills did not keep on crushing me...Looking at some of the books you guys buy...I have no idea how you afford this hobby...I need a better job! lol

2012-10-02092701.jpg[/img]

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

Just got this package in the mail. THE TMOORE COLLECTION arrived!!!! Tom stated on the silver forum he was going to sell his collection of AA and AAF comics. It took me a few seconds to get over the shock he was selling them (I have seen the comics in threads and thought they presented REALLY NICE for the grades) ...then I sent him a PM. Worked out a deal for 6 of them. Only problem was I didnt have the money. lol He held onto the comics for a few weeks for me till I got the money. Tom is a great seller and a really nice guy to deal with....This leaves me with needing the AA #3 to have the complete set. Thanks again Tom!

AA #4 F-

2012-10-10153006.jpg[/img]

AA #6 VG

2012-10-10153734.jpg[/img]

AAF #8 De-slabbed CGC 5.5

2012-10-10153212.jpg[/img]

Very nice Frankie, well done on the grab.

I still need 3, 4, 5, 6 from this series. :cry:

Thanks Bro! Its great getting 6 books at once!!! Down to needing 34 more books for the 1960s Marvels. Do me a favor and buy the #3 last. lol The less people looking for the #3 right now the better. lol

Just wanted to post my Want List incase any Pre Hero guys have undercopies they might want to sell. Down to needing 33 more comics. 29 of them are Pre Heros. :popcorn:

Amazing Adventures # 3

JIM # 56 58 59 69

Love Romances # 88

My Own Romance # 75

Rawhide Kid #2 8 ***(Pre 1/1960)***

Strange Tales # 73 75 76 79 80

TOS # 7 8 10 11 23 26 27 31 32

TTA # 7 8 11 14 16 17 29 30 31 32 35 36

....I'm almost tempted to say you saved the best for last......but then I remember the first 100 FF's, the first hundred Spideys, the first hundred Thors, :o GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yeah Bro...some great books! The JIM #56, Strange Tales #73, TOS #7 and TTA #7 (All released 1/1960) might be hard...seems alot of people bid these up. Maybe alot of people collect from 1/1960 up...and consider these the first issues of these titles that they need/want. I bid on ST #73, TTA #7 a few times (lowball stuff) and the price always seems to shoot up real high on these. hm