• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BAF countdown to 22 years of Marvel Comics!!!
1 1

731 posts in this topic

....I prefer something like "The Rain Song" by Zeppelin while checking out a nice book......or if it's early SA ....I find "Saturday In The Park" by Chicago to work wonders. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

And, I do NOT listen to soft music. More likely Eminem

And me brother. :headbang:

For the record....I enjoy Heavy Metal...I am going to see Fear Factory tomorrow night. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Fear Factory was AMAZING!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Got another Pre Hero book in the mail today. :cloud9: Picked this up off Eaby.

Tales of Suspence #18 CGC 6.0 KRAA THE UNHUMAN!!!! :headbang:

2012-08-17195908.jpg[/img]

Priest! NICE!!!! I saw Priest and Maiden a few times! Great bands Bro! BUT.....Metal is Metal is Metal! :headbang: Be it new or old. :headbang:

2012-08-17202709.jpg[/img]

Iron Maiden :cloud9: ......I wore out a couple of their CD's going back and forth from here to the Kubert School in the 80's :cloud9: I had some buddies up there in school with me who turned me on to, while not Metal, a reaaly cool show featuring the Dead Kennedy's and The Damned. Those cat's were off the chain.....they did these cool wall size paintings where they took broken boards and chains and stuff, dipped 'em in paint....and just went crazy on the canvas....they turned out real nice....somehow.GOD BLESS...

Priest! NICE!!!! I saw Priest and Maiden a few times! Great bands Bro! BUT.....Metal is Metal is Metal! :headbang: Be it new or old. :headbang:

2012-08-17202709.jpg[/img]

Iron Maiden :cloud9: ......I wore out a couple of their CD's going back and forth from here to the Kubert School in the 80's :cloud9: I had some buddies up there in school with me who turned me on to, while not Metal, a reaaly cool show featuring the Dead Kennedy's and The Damned. Those cat's were off the chain.....they did these cool wall size paintings where they took broken boards and chains and stuff, dipped 'em in paint....and just went crazy on the canvas....they turned out real nice....somehow.GOD BLESS...

Nice! I like punk and hardcore music also...Dead Kennedy's are GREAT! :headbang:

Been a slow go adding books as of late. I guess that is what happens when the numbers you need get low.

Picked this one up off Ebay.

Journey into Mystery # 66 RETURN OF THE HULK!!!

2012-08-22190643.jpg[/img]

And got this one from El Toro Rojo from the boards! Turned out he saw this get listed on Ebay (Knew I was looking for a copy) and grabbed it for me! These boards are GREAT!!!! Real cool of people looking around for books I need for me! I am down to 2 more (hard to find) love type comics. :headbang: MAJOR PROPS FOR EL TORO ROJO!!!! (thumbs u

Teen-Age Romance # 78 :headbang::headbang::headbang:

2012-08-22190805.jpg[/img]

Been a slow go adding books as of late. I guess that is what happens when the numbers you need get low.

And got this one from El Toro Rojo from the boards! Turned out he saw this get listed on Ebay (Knew I was looking for a copy) and grabbed it for me! These boards are GREAT!!!! Real cool of people looking around for books I need for me! I am down to 2 more (hard to find) love type comics. :headbang: MAJOR PROPS FOR EL TORO ROJO!!!! (thumbs u

The TAR 78 is a NICE copy too. GOD BLESS...

Woo! My pleasure!

Just got two more books I needed....

LOVE this cover! OHHHH NOOOO, HERE COMES GOLIATH!!!!! THE MONSTER THAT WALKS LIKE A MAN!!!

Journey into Mystery # 63 VG

2012-08-28014015.jpg[/img]

And I found this one on mycomicshop.com website! Pretty cool want list function they have...you can mark any book they do not have in stock...and they email you if a copy does end up for sale. Been looking for this one a while now..and its great crossing off a Marvel romance type comic!!! This comic finished off my 1/1960 up run of Millie...So I have # 94 (1/1960) to 207 (12/73) complete!

Millie the Model # 97 G+

2012-08-28014048.jpg[/img]

Just got another comic in the mail. With this issue I just finished the Thor run of JIM from #83 up. :headbang: Picked this up on the boards from HighVoltage. Pretty nice VG copy for a great price! He even included a drawing on the cardboard that the book came wrapped in. Pretty cool drawing!!! (thumbs u Down to needing 40 more comics.

JIM # 91

2012-09-01171456.jpg[/img]

2012-09-01171622.jpg[/img]

Edited by *Bronze age fan*