• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COLLECTOR AND PRICE VULTURES BEWARE-WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

460 posts in this topic

Success is finding an area that maximizes your skills and minimizes your weaknesses.

Comic dealer :hi:

At the risk of sounding like a bootlicker, I think you would have been a success at anything you chose.

Except jockey. They like short people for that.

Success is finding an area that maximizes your skills and minimizes your weaknesses.

At the risk of sounding like a bootlicker, I think you would have been a success at anything you chose.

Returning the sentiment, I know you would be a success at anything you choose to do.

Including jockey (thumbs u

You can't even get your books to a con in time :baiting:

:jokealert:

:sorry: I blame Mitch.

Returning the sentiment, I know you would be a success at anything you choose to do.

Including jockey (thumbs u

God, I didn't see that coming. I'm even less intelligent than I thought.

How much would I pay for the check that STOLE superman.....

I do not think I would pay anyprice for it...not even FREE. To me it is proof of bad judgement, second how do display the front and the back at the same time, third S/S names are not spelled correctly.

Is it worth money as a collectable..yes I can see $500 or maybe even 1000 buckos, and putting it the limit max $2500. It is piece of history that need to be forgotten by S/S god rest their souls.

To display it with a copy of action # 1 is a good idea but not a at 40K hanging price, that price is only one word....GREED...and it aint pretty

I do not think I would pay anyprice for it...not even FREE. To me it is proof of bad judgement, second how do display the front and the back at the same time, third S/S names are not spelled correctly.

Is it worth money as a collectable..yes I can see $500 or maybe even 1000 buckos, and putting it the limit max $2500. It is piece of history that need to be forgotten by S/S god rest their souls.

To display it with a copy of action # 1 is a good idea but not a at 40K hanging price

Simple question...what method have you used to determine the FMV? (shrug)

This is officially a pigpile now.

For the record, I disagree with their callous sentiments.

I know for a fact that horses are deathly afraid of the color red.

To display it with a copy of action # 1 is a good idea but not a at 40K hanging price

dart2.jpg

I know for a fact that horse are deathly afraid of the color red.

I just want to know why I get all the short jokes. :taptaptap:

that price is only one word....GREED...and it aint pretty

Following your premise, how is a supposed worthless purchase, like this check, GREED, yet a Mehdy AAA rated purchase, like an Action 1, not GREED, when the main point of departure between the two is the investment potential of the latter?

I just want to know why I get all the short jokes. :taptaptap:

They got nuttin' else on you.

You are the very epitome of male perfection, and it's make fun of the height or cry themselves to sleep.

That's the reason as far as you know anyway.

The Mehdy Method (patent pending)

it just annoyed me that something I'd posted was taken completely out of context.

It is such a rare occurrence.

:cry: I leave for an hour and the context of the whole bleedin' thread changes.

Now I'm really a noid! :kidaround:

So, what's going on in here?

I heard something about a pile on?