• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane at his best at Heritage Auctions!

546 posts in this topic

I love the fact that the best thing that they can say about this piece is that, "bidding is sure to be competitive". Talk about damning with faint praise.

At least this will be a very good indicator as to the absolute BOTTOM of the McSpidey market.

Yeah ok the butt shot one was terrible :P

Sure there are better splashes Than this one but so what? it's still nice.

I agree, this splash is nice, but the big Spiderman and Molten Man splash looked incredible to me. For me, this is one of my top picks.

DitkoSpid26.jpg

But I still love this one

asm35splash.jpg

I have to say, I like it much better than I remember (the molten splash) so I see where you're coming from. That being said the effect ditko uses to impart reflectivity on the molten man.... its necessary but I find it distracting.

The figure of spidey is very nice, you're right (asz aside ;) )

I mean with all the publicity and the recent auction results, NOW is definitely the time to cash out if one were so inclined. Seems like McFarlane is just the latest artist 'in the bubble' Miller was there for the past year or so.

Yeah ok the butt shot one was terrible :P

Sure there are better splashes Than this one but so what? it's still nice.

I agree, this splash is nice, but the big Spiderman and Molten Man splash looked incredible to me. For me, this is one of my top picks.

DitkoSpid26.jpg

But I still love this one

asm35splash.jpg

ASM 21 Splash is one of the best looking imho and the ASM 3 pin-up