• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

And Mr. Jimmy, I with you, they were just talking about how much money they could raise if Marijowana was legal everywhere, I say go for it or I will be retiring in Washington or Colorado.......That is the only thing that can keep the HULK calm and happy...

This is an awesome meme waiting to happen. Or like a "scary movie 7" featuring the Hulk at a frat party and trashed.

The guy spent $2,500 on a revival #1. I'm sure no one is surprised he smokes the ganj.

And Mr. Jimmy, I with you, they were just talking about how much money they could raise if Marijowana was legal everywhere, I say go for it or I will be retiring in Washington or Colorado.......That is the only thing that can keep the HULK calm and happy...

This is an awesome meme waiting to happen. Or like a "scary movie 7" featuring the Hulk at a frat party and trashed.

The guy spent $2,500 $7500 on a revival #1. I'm sure no one is surprised he smokes the ganj.

Fixed that for you.

There's a 'dispensary' less than a block away from the Milehigh Comics warehouse in Denver, Hulk; fill two habits in one trip. (Although I'd rather spend my money on comics)

There's a 'dispensary' less than a block away from the Milehigh Comics warehouse in Denver, Hulk; fill two habits in one trip. (Although I'd rather spend my money on comics)

Sounds good to me Brother...

I'm trying to think about how many times I got so high it was acceptable to pay 10 times guide for something.

Does mr t and the t force count?

I guess the you smoke is " Garbage " ............

And it makes a triumphant return back to eBay, finally in the hands of a 'new' seller who's never sold before on eBay and wasn't either of the first two 'buyers'.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-1-CGC-9-9-Signed-By-Tim-Seely-Mike-Norton-/251265050055?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a809065c7

Edit: Actually it looks like it could be the first 'buyer' who now listed it for sale, who got positive feedback from gurlygirl for his purchase, yet somehow the book was 'sold' by gurlygirl 10 days after this to someone else. :facepalm:

Edited by HugeRosen