• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,119 posts in this topic

On 5/24/2023 at 10:36 AM, comix4fun said:

I've read this a few times but I am failing to fill in a few of the gaps to understand....it's like that episode of the office when Kevin removes words to talk faster. 
kevin-the-office.gif.264dc08c9d0ebae9523a4aea729254c3.gif

I was perplexed at first too, but I'm pretty sure it means "Signed through the mail."

On 5/29/2023 at 5:58 PM, somewhereintexas said:

From the inhouse signing.

batman_52_var_ss98_001.jpg

batman_52_var_ss98_002.jpg

Awesome double the fun! Better than double mint at 9.8!

I'd be tempted to know what that cost or if for sale, but beyond me as I've saved for a con, but those look nice and represent what I've seen of the movie very well!

We're those raws provided by you or the signing?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/29/2023 at 6:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome double the fun! Better than double mint at 9.8!

I'd be tempted to know what that cost or if for sale, but beyond me as I've saved for a con, but those look nice and represent what I've seen of the movie very well!

We're those raws provided by you or the signing?

I purchased four copies (two from two different sellers) on eBay, and sent in what I thought were the best two copies.  To be honest, I can't remember how I came up with that cover in the first place, but I sure like how it turned out!

On 5/30/2023 at 9:58 PM, somewhereintexas said:

I purchased four copies (two from two different sellers) on eBay, and sent in what I thought were the best two copies.  To be honest, I can't remember how I came up with that cover in the first place, but I sure like how it turned out!

^^

Awesome risk and reward, I think it fits the mood of the portrayal of the acting in the movie with that sig actor, very well!

On 6/3/2023 at 4:40 PM, Turtle said:

About 13 years ago, I asked @devilsrain to create a sketch cover for me featuring the Raimi Green Goblin and he did a TERRIFIC job.  About a year later, Willem Dafoe was scheduled to be a guest at the Big Apple Comic Con, but his appearance was cancelled before the show took place.  Fast forward to last year and a Dafoe opportunity once again presented itself and I had to jump in.

DarkAvengers1-MassaGoblin.thumb.jpg.6e14306357f120fdfef748f7f47cbadd.jpg

Big thanks to Brian for the outstanding art!

Also, I HIGHLY recommend Twin Cities Comics in case you don't know about them.  I can't say enough good things:

• The grade was maintained
  • It appears the window bag I supplied was used
  • They honored my color request
  • Their communication is second-to-none

Their communication is outstanding.  It got an e-mail when my item was received.  Their e-mail blasts kept me up-to-date on the status of all signings so I could track if the Dafoe signing was ever to be pushed back or whether or not it had already been completed.  I got another e-mail when the signed book was sent to CGC for grading.  I got another e-mail when the book was ready to ship.  When the book arrived, I got another email stating the book had been delivered.  I recognize that most of these are automated, but it was so refreshing to get these updates.  If you're on the fence, give them a try. 

This came our fantastic ! Congratulations!

PretwdY.gif.c6416adbea07ff21ac8ca775fa2e55f6.gif

On 6/5/2023 at 1:35 PM, ivdyer said:

Last Dafoe book is back….

IMG_6121.thumb.jpeg.d88945a3a2a926321ada872485be9c3c.jpeg

willem-willem-dafoe(4).gif.e2ce2580f21daa5026f1136db8d20ea5.gif

On 6/6/2023 at 8:38 PM, Jtwpantera said:

I wasn't sure what cover to use for Willem Dafoe, but I figured an Alex Ross image wouldn't be a bad choice.  I am happy that the green ink I requested was used.20230530_102534.thumb.jpg.4aeea2a57586bda9e2b886b2e36ff6d9.jpg

Now I'm seeing Dafoe Everywhere!

willem-willem-dafoe(1).gif.0c414698466f67e6cb7056062db236f2.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!