• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,119 posts in this topic

Chiller Theatre April 2022 thanks to @Rich_Henn both times this book got signed.

Fun fact, with the new magazine case, you get more characters for signature information. Would have made a humorous unboxing video since I at first thought there was a mistake and they forgot to notate one of the signatures after waiting over a year for the book...

They now notate names and stats on back too.

Apologies for the upside down back label been at it 5 minutes but still shows upside down.

Loretta Switt Chiller 2021

Jamie Farr Chiller 2022

Jeff Maxwell Chiller 2022

20230506_155611.jpg

20230506_155634.jpg

20230506_155644.jpg

Edited by cgcsketcherz

On 5/23/2023 at 11:46 AM, Darrell F said:

Been out of comics for a bit but just got this back from adding Jason Lee last year. Not the only 9.8 but probably the most complete

Signed by Joey Lauren Adams, Jeremy London, Jason Mews, Brian O'Halloran, Michael Rooker, Stan Lee, Kevin Smith, Ben Affleck, and Jason Lee

Combined Front.jpg

Combined Rear.jpg

^^

On 5/23/2023 at 11:46 AM, Darrell F said:

Been out of comics for a bit but just got this back from adding Jason Lee last year. Not the only 9.8 but probably the most complete

Signed by Joey Lauren Adams, Jeremy London, Jason Mews, Brian O'Halloran, Michael Rooker, Stan Lee, Kevin Smith, Ben Affleck, and Jason Lee

Combined Front.jpg

Combined Rear.jpg

I was wondering if you sold that book. I was watching it when you had it on eBay 

On 5/20/2023 at 8:53 AM, postersandstuff said:

Farr hasnt sgd ttm for yrs now , in his defense hes sgd ttm for decades tho

I've read this a few times but I am failing to fill in a few of the gaps to understand....it's like that episode of the office when Kevin removes words to talk faster. 
kevin-the-office.gif.264dc08c9d0ebae9523a4aea729254c3.gif

On 5/24/2023 at 10:36 AM, comix4fun said:

I've read this a few times but I am failing to fill in a few of the gaps to understand....it's like that episode of the office when Kevin removes words to talk faster. 
kevin-the-office.gif.264dc08c9d0ebae9523a4aea729254c3.gif

Maybe if you sgd ttm every once in a while you would know.

On 5/24/2023 at 10:15 AM, seanfingh said:

Maybe if you sgd ttm every once in a while you would know.

Is that anything like Falling for the "Banana in the Tailpipe"??