• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

Did Supapimp offer to dropship?

Elaborate.

Ask Tupenny.

:eek:

That little envelope, flashing all afternoon? My PM to you. One day you'll read it. :devil:

I feel all warm and squishy after reading this thread.

COI, you are awesome. :hi:

Oops, I am sorry. I will send that to you in a PM so it doesn't upset anyone's delicate sensibilities.

As always, feel free to screw someone publicly but, remember kids, only call someone out in private.

I guess that was for my benefit? I suggested Anfield should bring it up in the PL Discussion if he wanted to. How is that calling someone out in private?

No. I don't think you suggested that anyone should handle it privately.

My passive/agressiveness was directed towards Mikenyc. I tried to do it indirectly because it is Father's Day. My angst and arrogance are in direct conflict with the sentimentality of the day. :ohnoez:

Well I definitely apologize for my misinterpretation.

(Hey! I spelled "misinterpretation" right the first time out!)

Matt left these boards because he got shafted on a few deals by board members that didn't act honourably. Far as I'm concerned Matt's a good guy and we should try to encourage the good guys to hang around. That's what this thread should be about. Anything else is just stupid to argue about.

Tell that to mikenyc. His perspective is skewed by the fact that he's perpetually covered in a patina of whiny, indulgent, righteously-indignant butthurt.

hm

This thread served its intended purpose as a Town Square tongue lashing.

Oh, was that its purpose?

Yes

I like Matt, and I wanted him to get his book.

Maybe I should start a butthurt thread complaining about noobs with which I have had no specific dealings.

I think that is honorable, the same day, month, or even year.

I didn't know about it the same day, month, or even year because it got buried in a thread I was never involved in, and Matt has been away from the boards for a few years.

But I apologize. Clearly the honorable thing to do is take a dump in this thread for no particular reason other than butthurt.

You can't take a dump in something that is already taking a dump on someone.

Also for the record, I think that it is absolutely wrong to not honor your commitments. I have volunteered to send a Secret Santa gift if someone doesn't receive it. I just think public shaming shouldn't be presented as anything other than what it is.

Look at my first post. Did I insult him? Nope. Did I call for his head? Nope. I simply said, what he did was ridiculous and considering the fact that he's been here longer than me, I thought he may actually decide to make it right. Doing so in public would have benefited him and made things right for Matt. But look at how he responded. He "shamed" himself.

Ask yourself a question, if you're even capable of introspection: what do YOU accomplish by taking a dump in this thread?

Who's butthurt now?

You sir are a complete tool.

:popcorn:

Oh, was that its purpose?

Yes

I like Matt, and I wanted him to get his book.

Maybe I should start a butthurt thread complaining about noobs with which I have had no specific dealings.

I think that is honorable, the same day, month, or even year.

I didn't know about it the same day, month, or even year because it got buried in a thread I was never involved in, and Matt has been away from the boards for a few years.

But I apologize. Clearly the honorable thing to do is take a dump in this thread for no particular reason other than butthurt.

You can't take a dump in something that is already taking a dump on someone.

Also for the record, I think that it is absolutely wrong to not honor your commitments. I have volunteered to send a Secret Santa gift if someone doesn't receive it. I just think public shaming shouldn't be presented as anything other than what it is.

Look at my first post. Did I insult him? Nope. Did I call for his head? Nope. I simply said, what he did was ridiculous and considering the fact that he's been here longer than me, I thought he may actually decide to make it right. Doing so in public would have benefited him and made things right for Matt. But look at how he responded. He "shamed" himself.

Ask yourself a question, if you're even capable of introspection: what do YOU accomplish by taking a dump in this thread?

Who's butthurt now?

lol You and Elrod share the same fetish for embarrassing yourselves.

You can honestly tell me that a PM to supapimp would not have achieved the same result? Don't you think constructive conversation with someone who you believe wronged another would have been better served in an environment where, embarrassing tools such a myself, wouldn't chime in?

My "taking a dump" was acknowledging this thread for what it is, and I'm the one who needs introspection? I'm not passing judgement on whether or not you are right or wrong for doing it, nor am I saying that supapimp is deserving or not deserving.

For your edification, the butthurt ended when I put RMA on ignore

:roflmao:

2349168132_1bebbb9172.jpg

obsession1.jpg

Butthurt-Dictionary-Webview.jpg

^^ ^^ ^^

and I should have followed suit with you. I apologize for ruining your honorable thread. It won't happen again.

8milemax fist yourself. (thumbs u

:popcorn:

i have to wake up to this thread from four years ago? i was generous enough to offer a NM 98 for a xmas gift. why am i the villain if i didn't know that i had to pay shipping too?

I participated twice, both times I paid for shipping, which wasn't cheap. But it was all about giving to a fellow boardie... making someone happy.

:headbang:

i have to wake up to this thread from four years ago? i was generous enough to offer a NM 98 for a xmas gift. why am i the villain if i didn't know that i had to pay shipping too?

I participated twice, both times I paid for shipping, which wasn't cheap. But it was all about giving to a fellow boardie... making someone happy.

:headbang:

Being that supapimp is a Big10 fan I take any opportunity to reinforce my belief in the totality of his depravity.

This thread:

toiletbowl.jpg

That looks like a way too clean and censored representation. :cool:

Way cleaner than my toilet...

Dang now I feel embarrassed and better go clean it.

:tonofbricks:

seriously?

the book has been sold a along time ago. all i have left is a raw 8.5.

and COI, you're an arsface for starting this thread.

and you're a punk.

you should be kicked off the site. i know i'll never do any kind of business with you, nor should ANYONE here, as i don't like getting ripped off.

I don't think supapimp is a punk, he just didn't do the right thing. Hopefully he changes his stance and tries to make things right.

This really shouldn't have gone this long without making things right. In fact, I think we all know that this never should have ever been an issue. Shipping should have/could have been paid right away and it's a merry Christmas for everyone.

Do the right thing Supa! (thumbs u

andy

Oh one more think to add, the kind person who donated asked me to "pay it forward" and i shall be doing that. Hopefully something good will come of all this.

My six year old spilled milk on my NM copy of ASM 300 :baiting:

Yeah,but mailing one abroad will cost a fortune. lol

I don't feel too bad about it because I am the treasurer of the local orphanage and am always able to get money for my books before I use them for the kids; and since I also manage the funds in my local church, I always have money for comic-book goodies. Not to mention that I am the general manager at a food bank and when I get donations- CHA CHING!!! Comic books baby, comic books!!

NICE! (thumbs u :devil:

What I really need to do is set up a Pyramid scheme, that's where the money is at. Then I could stop feeding my children spam in order to buy the books I need hm