• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

If you want to continue to rail against my intentions, have at it, I'm content, and you're accomplishing nothing.

I made one direct response to this situation, which was a reasonable and calm suggestion, regarding Anfield bringing this up in the PL discussion is he was inclined. Which went ignored except for your sole comment that you meant PL instead of HOS.

And then my second and last comment on how this thread turned out (or what it turned into).

"rail against"? Seriously, you call that "railing"?

Rail fail. :makepoint:

I know. I must do better. Try harder. Post stronger. :(

This is the CGC boards. almost everyone here is cheap as mess trying to get the best deals.

The people on these boards are the problem with 21st century comic collecting. You make up wildly_fanciful_statement markets and use speculation as tools to price books.

I have a bunch of points to make but my general point is that everyone on the boards is cheap and full of wildly_fanciful_statement. He was giving a gift and backed out of giving a $300 gift to someone. Get over it, I'm sure if we go through all of your posts you've made theres atleast one thing you did that makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy.

You seem attracted to my threads. I'm flattered, but I feel I should tell you upfront that I don't have a dad for you to bang.

all these people taking my video out of context. where is the rastifarian shaking his head emoticon.

As an artist you're just ahead of your time, M.C. fatherfuker.

:signfunny:classic

I have no plans to read this thread.

I'm happy AF's back on the Boards.

supapimp has a strong, assertive fashion sense.

COI knows how to manage CG.

Happy Father's Day to all you kind folks.

:foryou:

You can honestly tell me that a PM to supapimp would not have achieved the same result? Don't you think constructive conversation with someone who you believe wronged another would have been better served in an environment where, embarrassing tools such a myself, wouldn't chime in?

My "taking a dump" was acknowledging this thread for what it is, and I'm the one who needs introspection? I'm not passing judgement on whether or not you are right or wrong for doing it, nor am I saying that supapimp is deserving or not deserving.

For your edification, the butthurt ended when I put RMA on ignore and I should have followed suit with you. I apologize for ruining your honorable thread. It won't happen again.

8milemax fist yourself. (thumbs u

With all due respect my friend, I was glad to see this thread. I remember the incident like it was yesterday. It was in very poor taste. Just my opinion.

Mike, I completely agree that it should be PL worthy if someone participates in the Secret Santa and then does not honor their commitment. I was lucky enough to snag an amazing Sgt. Fury, donated by a hairy, Action Comics lover, and sent my slab off to the winner of my donation as well. There is no question that the guy was in the wrong.

I'm just surprised that the focus is turned on me when I make a joke calling it what it is. A public hanging serves it purpose, just don't call it a party.

A constructive conversation was had in the original Santa thread and a polite, I'm assuming polite, PM from Matt offering to pay

for the international shipping went unread. Neither resolved the issue.

And yes, this thread is a bit of a public hanging but they serve a purpose.

I agree with Andrew, I don't think that many people knew that Matt got shafted a few years back and combined with other bad experiences he had, it's hardly surprising that it put him off of the forum. At least now, his case has been heard and I think that the vast majority have agreed with his dissatisfaction. Looking back at the Secret Santa thread, I can see that others shipped internationally and there was no sign of complaint from them (and I'm referring to shipping to the US, not just from it).

Supapimp has had every opportunity to set the record straight if he felt that anything said was untrue but given his attitude when he posted here, I can only assume that not only was it true but he also just doesn't give a .

I remember it vaguely.It went away very quickly.

I feel all warm and squishy after reading this thread.

COI, you are awesome. :hi:

Oops, I am sorry. I will send that to you in a PM so it doesn't upset anyone's delicate sensibilities.

As always, feel free to screw someone publicly but, remember kids, only call someone out in private.

Did Supapimp offer to dropship?

No, no, no. Legitimate gripes are to be handled privately but BS gripes, like dropshipping, should always be aired publicly.

:hi:

Oops, I am sorry. I will send that to you in a PM so it doesn't upset anyone's delicate sensibilities.

As always, feel free to screw someone publicly but, remember kids, only call someone out in private.

I guess that was for my benefit? I suggested Anfield should bring it up in the PL Discussion if he wanted to. How is that calling someone out in private?

I guess that was for my benefit? I suggested Anfield should bring it up in the PL Discussion if he wanted to. How is that calling someone out in private?

No. I don't think you suggested that anyone should handle it privately.

My passive/agressiveness was directed towards Mikenyc. I tried to do it indirectly because it is Father's Day. My angst and arrogance are in direct conflict with the sentimentality of the day. :ohnoez: