• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

Wow. Normally not a lot to read on Sunday's.
We're worshipping a new God these days. Come, join the fun. :cool:

Freaky.

I guess I now know you don't have me on ignore. Or do I :think:

Freaky.

It's never too late!

Hey, let's start a new thread:

Post Your Ignore List Here!

Freaky.

It's never too late!

It's been done.

Freaky.

It's never too late!

It's been done.

Thanks, Doc.

I strive for originality in the silly little messages I type onto the internet as I go through my days.

I wouldn't. It's a futile effort... Unless someone reneged on your Christmas present from four and a half years ago. Now, that was original.

For 10 or 15 seconds my head spun trying to understand what the hell you were talking about but now, without going to confirm, I think you're referencing this thread.

:ohnoez:

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

Also since then Supa has been a good member .

What has his conduct been in mean time?

I just completed a $2K deal with Supa, books arrived in less than a week so, :acclaim::shy:

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

I just completed a $2K deal with Supa, books arrived in less than a week so, :acclaim::shy:

So obviously none of this actually happened? meh

heh.

I'm not perfect, I'm sure I've screwed up, but yeah, I'm in the "do the right thing" camp - we all make mistakes but this seems like it would be an easy one to fix if one was so inclined.

I'm just saying since the question was asked. Supa has always been a good boardie in my books but I will agree that this seems odd. They need to hash it out but why did it take 4 years to come to the surface?

heh.

I'm not perfect, I'm sure I've screwed up, but yeah, I'm in the "do the right thing" camp - we all make mistakes but this seems like it would be an easy one to fix if one was so inclined.

That's what I thought - easy fix. Guess not.

I'm just saying since the question was asked. Supa has always been a good boardie in my books but I will agree that this seems odd. They need to hash it out but why did it take 4 years to come to the surface?

+1

I'm not saying this isn't messed up because it is. But, i've had a couple buys from Supa and both times, everything was perfect. Great communication and he shipped the day after i paid. I dont know what the hell happened here, it definitely seems completely out of character from what i know of him (shrug)

Probably because Matt (Anfield Fox) has been away from the boards for that length of time.

Probably because Matt (Anfield Fox) has been away from the boards for that length of time.

Pretty much.

When you look up Matt's posting history, you get quite a few current posts - welcome back! :hi: - but go back to earlier this month, and you get this;

128 Re: Happy Birthday Ze-man! Comics General Fri Jun 08 2012 03:36 PM

129 Marvel Digital Copy Offer? Modern Comics Fri Jun 08 2012 03:35 PM[/b]

130 Re: This week in your collection? Comics General Thu Oct 06 2011 02:28 AM

131 Re: Happy Birthday October! Comics General Thu Oct 06 2011 02:11 AM

132 Re: Some advice for UK collector please Comics General Sun Sep 05 2010 07:05 AM

133 Re: Some advice for UK collector please Comics General Fri Sep 03 2010 05:47 AM

134 Re: Message board nostalgia. Comics General Thu Sep 02 2010 03:43 PM

135 Re: Message board nostalgia. Comics General Thu Sep 02 2010 07:27 AM

136 Re: Message board nostalgia. Comics General Wed Sep 01 2010 06:42 AM

137 Re: IS COMICSUPPLY STILL IN BUSINESS? Comics General Tue Oct 28 2008 03:01 AM

138 Re: Back to the Premier League The Water Cooler Mon Oct 27 2008 06:48 AM