• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Just as a heads up. If you like nerdcore rap, MC Frontalot is going to be in Charlotte next weekend as well. He's doing two shows - one Friday night and a free show at Southeast Linuxfest which is being held downtown as well at the Blake Hotel Saturday night.

More info at his website - http://www.frontalot.com

I'm both happy and upset about this show...upset because I'm going to miss it...but happy because I'll be moving down to Charlotte, NC that weekend! My wife and I are making the permanent move from the NYC area to Charlotte...so I'm happy about the big move and the fact that I'll be sitting pretty for next years show. Now I will just have to survive the 365 day wait. lol

Forget that! You hit the jackpot for FCBD. Ask somebody about it when you get to Heroes store when you get settled in.

I'm both happy and upset about this show...upset because I'm going to miss it...but happy because I'll be moving down to Charlotte, NC that weekend! My wife and I are making the permanent move from the NYC area to Charlotte...so I'm happy about the big move and the fact that I'll be sitting pretty for next years show. Now I will just have to survive the 365 day wait. lol

Forget that! You hit the jackpot for FCBD. Ask somebody about it when you get to Heroes store when you get settled in.

That sounds awesome...I've been in the store a few times, great place...going to set up a pull list there once I get settled in. I'll be sure to ask about FCBD too. (thumbs u

I'll be there with my artist partner handing out copies of our 12-pager for free.

AM_pg1_lettered_zpsf169124a.jpg

AM_pg2_Lettered2_zpsc54764ce.jpg

AM_pg3_letters2_zps2059c9d9.jpg

AM_pg4_zps96231fc9.jpg

AM_pg5_zps9c184b2c.jpg

AM_pg6_zps2a681e96.jpg

That's half of it. If you want to see the other half, come get a free copy at Heroes, or just keep an eye on Golden Hour Comics.

I'm definitely getting excited for this show. Trying to get together a box of "good stuff" to bring. Hmmmm.......

:hi: Tyler. It's been too long man. Looking forward to next week.

Been too long! We'll should be in Thursday. Are you going to the Board dinner Friday?

Hello all,

I am new to the board and found a ton of great things. But, I have not found out how this works.

Is it possible for someone to get a signature and then get it cgc'd at a show for someone? Matt Fraction is attending Heroes and I would like to get his sig.

I know different vendors sell there items they receive from different shows. Didnt know if vendors took requests?

Hello all,

I am new to the board and found a ton of great things. But, I have not found out how this works.

Is it possible for someone to get a signature and then get it cgc'd at a show for someone? Matt Fraction is attending Heroes and I would like to get his sig.

I know different vendors sell there items they receive from different shows. Didnt know if vendors took requests?

Hey you can go into the signature room and see if anyone is taking any requests. Its probably too late now since the show is this week, but its worth a try

Hello all,

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking about going to a show, buying a book, getting Fraction to sign it and then sub it? If so, I'm sure if you ask you can find someone at the show with a book you could buy.