• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

I'll be in my usual spot - beside my good friends Banks Robinson and Roger Mannon at booth 311

Looks to me like that's the HAPPENING end of the convention floor :headbang:

I can't look at a Avengers 8 without thinking of ol' Banks.

:cloud9:

It always seems like there is something polar opposite of a comic con going on in the convention center at the same time as Heroes.

Last couple of years its been a DUB convention. Quick glance at the convention center calendar shows that the NC Rep. State Convention is going on Friday and Saturday this year lol . That means the governor of NC will be at the convention center sometime over the weekend.

Edit: Why is the name of a political party censored??

I'm both happy and upset about this show...upset because I'm going to miss it...but happy because I'll be moving down to Charlotte, NC that weekend! My wife and I are making the permanent move from the NYC area to Charlotte...so I'm happy about the big move and the fact that I'll be sitting pretty for next years show. Now I will just have to survive the 365 day wait. lol

How's the humidity?

Well they are projecting the humidity to be around 70% on Friday the 7th.

Today they are saying it is in the 45% range; but I think they are off; since it feels higher then that standing outside.

Psy