• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellow Boardies Help, Is my ASM 1 Restored?

678 posts in this topic

I don't know how my "forum" reputation suddenly is now being put up on trial. I'm up for full disclosure, open book, feel free to PM me any questions about anything. I just don't feel like posting everything out in the open sometimes.

I'd still like to know which walk-in comic shop in the UK has a $10,000 book on its wall.

Dark They Were And Golden Eyed.

Well, I meant one that was still open lol

Oh, it's still open to certain folks.

Snobs.

I don't know how my "forum" reputation suddenly is now being put up on trial. I'm up for full disclosure, open book, feel free to PM me any questions about anything. I just don't feel like posting everything out in the open sometimes.

Really?

I found it odd that in the other thread you said you wanted to buy it because if the book came back 8.0+ from CGC you were going to make a killing. After everyone tore it apart, you claimed you just wanted to read it to your dying father in the hospital ???

I'd still like to know which walk-in comic shop in the UK has a $10,000 book on its wall.

Do you need a funny handshake to get in.

I'm not going to out the dealer or the shop, especially with the fact that they've offered me a refund. Not my style.

Fair enough - but was there a particular reason why he wanted to complete the transaction in dollars instead of sterling?

I converted it to Dollars because most people here are from the states.

OK - so it was about £6,700?

Do you need a funny handshake to get in.

You have to bend over.

You're not related to Trey Cannon, are you? hm

No, then it would have been his retarded brother buying it instead of buying it for his dying father (thumbs u

real classy... starting to think I don't belong on this board. i'll stick to selling and buying sections from now on.

You're not related to Trey Cannon, are you? hm

No, then it would have been his retarded brother buying it instead of buying it for his dying father (thumbs u

real classy... starting to think I don't belong on this board. i'll stick to selling and buying sections from now on.

I'm starting to think this is going to blow up for you by the time I get back from walking my dogs. It is VERY hard to pull Anything past the board detectives. VERY HARD (thumbs u

I make one semi-kind post a month. Looks like I picked the wrong thread.

I don't understand what you think I'm trying to pull here....

I have no idea but a few people a LOT smarter than me seem to think so.

All I know is in the other thread you said you wanted it because if it came back 8.0+ you would make a killing. Now it was to read to your dying father in the hospital. I do know this, if you said that's why you wanted it guys like Roy and a bunch of others would have lined up to help you get a nice copy. Instead, you somehow bought that frankenbook ???

Then of course is the whole story Roy posted hm

I make one semi-kind post a month. Looks like I picked the wrong thread.

Yeah, I try to keep that shlt limited to PMs. That stuff always backfires in CG.