• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOMORROWS TREASURES
4 4

215 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

lol  I know - and there are a few cranks here where I'm never sure if they are serious or not.  Like the Delaware Dork.

In this case, serious.  When a Miami-Richard can't handle the quirky personality of a comic book dealer (imagine that, by the way), and comes on this public forum to slam not only the dealer but New Yorkers in general, he deserves being called on it.  If he doesn't like it, after all, he can just find himself a Kleenex.

Edited by namisgr

1 minute ago, namisgr said:

In this case, serious.  When a Miami-Richard can't handle the quirky personality of a comic book dealer (imagine that, by the way), and comes on this public forum to slam not only the dealer but New Yorkers in general, he deserves being stereotyped right back as a Richard.  If he doesn't like it, after all, he can just find himself a Kleenex.

Pretty stellar way to break into the forums, huh?  Maybe General is where Miami should stay...

3 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

What are you?  15 years old or something?

Whats it to You? You wanna Date? Just because you got some deals and had to sit through hours of his stories while holding  his tallywhacker, that means he's great. You need professional help. Good night.

10 minutes ago, Miami-Rick said:

This must be the gang that dress up as superheroes at the conventions, waiting in line five hours to have their picture taken with Darth Vader,...see ya.

Isn't it past your bedtime?  :baiting:

36 minutes ago, namisgr said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

lol  I know - and there are a few cranks here where I'm never sure if they are serious or not.  Like the Delaware Dork.

In this case, serious.  When a Miami-Richard can't handle the quirky personality of a comic book dealer (imagine that, by the way), and comes on this public forum to slam not only the dealer but New Yorkers in general, he deserves being called on it.  If he doesn't like it, after all, he can just find himself a Kleenex.

It seems to happen with regularity lately with the angry newbish.  It also seems to me that this isn't the only thread devoted to bashing that particular dealer.

2 minutes ago, Miami-Rick said:

bottom line, I made thousands of dollars selling comics I bought for 12 and 15 cents,,,Slab THAT.......have a nice life.

lol  jumps right to the BSD tactic