• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turnaround time hopes and dreams

131 posts in this topic

what does it mean if your order status is in "quality control"?
It means that the book has been graded and encapsulated already. However, someone is supposed to check that the book and case hasn't been damaged in anyway before it gets sent out.

I realize that SD probably took a lot out of y'all, but could someone >please< update the Services (turnaround time) web page.

Outlook just popped up a new reminder to expect the books I submitted in mid-April today.

So, I took a look and the web page hasn't been updated for 10 days.

I figure you made some kind of headway during that time, right?

Again, he's asking those rhetorical questions... he just doesn't get it.

Thanks

Larry

sorry.gif

The page should be updated today or Monday. San Diego threw us for a loop.

Turnaround times updated today!!

NO progress on econ subs in the last 11 days 893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif Where's that new grader, we're going on almost 5 months here. foreheadslap.gif

Hence the title of this thread, "Hopes" and "Dreams". 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

NO progress on econ subs in the last 11 days 893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif Where's that new grader, we're going on almost 5 months here. foreheadslap.gif

Hence the title of this thread, "Hopes" and "Dreams". 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

GEEZ - it just keeps getting WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after some minimal progress over the past month, we're up to to 4 and a half months for an economy submission.

if you send in your economy books today with a week still left in August, you won't get them back until 2005?!?!?!? 893frustrated.gif

i just can't bring myself to do it..................... frown.gif

I think Chicago screwed them up again frown.gif

On the upside (for me anyway grin.gif), the modern submission I sent in in May has been shipped. Sadly, it missed the entire summer here in beautiul Minnesota! 27_laughing.gif

I think Chicago screwed them up again frown.gif

On the upside (for me anyway grin.gif), the modern submission I sent in in May has been shipped. Sadly, it missed the entire summer here in beautiul Minnesota! 27_laughing.gif

Philly...Toronto...San Diego...Chicago...Charley...Baltimore...pretty soon the dates will start moving backwards. Did they hire Timely, or 'house? 27_laughing.gif

(Jk... sorry.gif)

GEEZ - it just keeps getting WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after some minimal progress over the past month, we're up to to 4 and a half months for an economy submission.

if you send in your economy books today with a week still left in August, you won't get them back until 2005?!?!?!?

i just can't bring myself to do it.....................

Hey, you can always sell them to me unslabbed! 893whatthe.gif

We grade almost alike. thumbsup2.gif

On a serious note, if the turnaround times get much worse, CGC's invoice is going to have to list PRIMARY AND SECONDARY BENEFICIARIES (in case the current owner pass away during the submission turnaround time). shocked.gif

On a serious note, if the turnaround times get much worse, CGC's invoice is going to have to list PRIMARY AND SECONDARY BENEFICIARIES (in case the current owner pass away during the submission turnaround time).

sign-funnypost.gif