• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the new Spidey movie...

93 posts in this topic

Interested to see what everyone else thought. I thought it was solid-- but had some issues with Andrew Garfield.

Also-- definitely throw up the spoiler tag, but I was very surprised at the selection of the next villain of the franchise in the end credits! :o

Who is the next villain? Put spoilers or send me a PM. I was debating with my friends on who it was but we are still not sure. Spiderman isnt a hero that we are experts on even though we are pretty big comic nerds.

Thanks

Saw the movie a couple days ago I thought it was great. Similar plot but the visuals were awesome.

Who is the next villain? Put spoilers or send me a PM. I was debating with my friends on who it was but we are still not sure. Spiderman isnt a hero that we are experts on even though we are pretty big comic nerds.

Thanks

Saw the movie a couple days ago I thought it was great. Similar plot but the visuals were awesome.

Definitely didn't see it coming.

Interested to see what everyone else thought. I thought it was solid-- but had some issues with Andrew Garfield.

Also-- definitely throw up the spoiler tag, but I was very surprised at the selection of the next villain of the franchise in the end credits! :o

My guess.... Mysterio Maybe not the main villain but he's got to get out there one day.

He's about the last early SA character other than Kraven or the Scorpion to be in the movies right? Or Molten Man... :facepalm:

I read on Wikipedia that the villain in the last scene is

Norman Osbone, it was too dark and he disappeared so fast.

Watching it again tomorrow