• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I was happily reading it for a good while after the flippers had moved on - I'm pretty sure that is what most of us were talking about, not how much cash was won or lost.

+1

Im disappointed that Bedlam is MIA because it was a damn good story, not because I have $20 worth of #1s in a short box somewhere. I actually have a nice stash of OA from issue #1 and I don't regret any of those purchases because it's some of the coolest art in my collection.

I was happily reading it for a good while after the flippers had moved on - I'm pretty sure that is what most of us were talking about, not how much cash was won or lost.

+1

Im disappointed that Bedlamis MIA because it was a damn good story, not because I have $20 worth of #1s in a short box somewhere. I actually have a nice stash of OA from issue #1 and I don't regret any of those purchases because it's some of the coolest art in my collection.

I always wanted a good page with Madder Red, but I never found one. The only pages left - while nice - are Fillmore pages.

+1

Im disappointed that Bedlamis MIA because it was a damn good story, not because I have $20 worth of #1s in a short box somewhere. I actually have a nice stash of OA from issue #1 and I don't regret any of those purchases because it's some of the coolest art in my collection.

I always wanted a good page with Madder Red, but I never found one. The only pages left - while nice - are Fillmore pages.

There are still a few pages left of OA with Madder Red that Ryan Brown did... Pretty sure Ryan is with Cadence Comic Art.

From memory they're the flashback pages of The First tied up at a baseball stadium.

I loved Bedlam, It was a great book... I had a large number of Rossomo's original art from issue 1 and beyond and at one point I had over half of the pages from the first book in my home :cloud9:

I really miss this series; I was totally into the story and art, even after Rossmo left. I thought it had so much potential to be a long running title and still don't understand why Spencer just let it die. Was it really due to low sales?

Whatever the case, Madder Red is too cool a character to be relegated to a footnote in the annals of comic book history. So sad... :sorry:

I really miss this series; I was totally into the story and art, even after Rossmo left. I thought it had so much potential to be a long running title and still don't understand why Spencer just let it die. Was it really due to low sales?

Whatever the case, Madder Red is too cool a character to be relegated to a footnote in the annals of comic book history. So sad... :sorry:

+1

:sorry:

GPA

Detroit Fanfare 9.8 - $12

Phantom 9.8 - $26

Sketch 9.8 - $40

Third Eye 9.8 - $23

NYCC 9.8 - $23 (Last $17)

:gossip: Arrow pointing down.

I would also be interested in some of the variants, especially at those prices. I currently have a full run of 9.8s Inc. Some variants but it would be cool to complete the register set someday. :cloud9:

GPA

Phantom 9.8 - $26

Sketch 9.8 - $40

Third Eye 9.8 - $23

I would also be interested in some of the variants, especially at those prices. I currently have a full run of 9.8s Inc. Some variants but it would be cool to complete the register set someday. :cloud9:

so those are CGC 9.8s? or just 9.8 raw.

GPA

Phantom 9.8 - $26

Sketch 9.8 - $40

Third Eye 9.8 - $23

so those are CGC 9.8s? or just 9.8 raw.

:roflmao:

GPA = Slabbed