• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

If ever I were to write someone else's character it would be Madder. I have such criminally insane ideas for Bedlam.

Do it!! :wishluck:

that's cheaper than the cost of slabbing, I'd rather back over them with a truck than sell them that low

So you'd rather make $0 than at least recover something to not have a total a loss? Yeah. c'mon, K don't be so selfish... :baiting:

lol

These writer's really need to just focus on one story and stick with it, instead of having 2-3 comics out. It really detracts from all the books. You don't see Vaughan out with 4 different titles at once.

These writer's really need to just focus on one story and stick with it, instead of having 2-3 comics out. It really detracts from all the books. You don't see Vaughan out with 4 different titles at once.

+1 I think you are onto something here. Too many titles = less on each one.

Some writers have a proven track record of juggling multiple quality books at the same time, and lets be honest... a writer should be able to handle two or three books a month if they're doing it full time.

Some writers have a proven track record of juggling multiple quality books at the same time, and lets be honest... a writer should be able to handle two or three books a month if they're doing it full time.

it's not like they're writing a novel, just dialogue and some descriptions...though I guess a lot of writers have day jobs other than comic writing.

I tweeted Nick asking him if it were cancelled...I think he was too busy ranting about gun control.

lol Because crazy people and criminals won't ever get guns if they're illegal :screwy: