• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Don't blame anyone older than you for being older than you - we had no choice in that matter, and likely wouldn't try to change that just for you.

Well i suggest one of you go back in time and fix it, since Time Travel is such a cool thing!

I will let you have that honour, Meph.

:D

-slym

I really hate Bishop and his mullet. Cable sucks balls as well. What's with the guns when they have mutant powers?!

I blame most of you old on the board for supporting mess characters like Cable. Someone made him popular and I was a little too young when he burst onto the scene. You guys all bash Liefeld and he had a big part in Cable's early popularity. Man those early 90 X-Books went ape mess with Time Traveling Alternate Time line douchebagery. I think even Doc Watson said that's when the X-Books really mess the bed.

The last one I bought off the stands was 324. I never cared for Cable or Bishop and I hate time travel stories.

I really hate Bishop and his mullet. Cable sucks balls as well. What's with the guns when they have mutant powers?!

I blame most of you old on the board for supporting mess characters like Cable. Someone made him popular and I was a little too young when he burst onto the scene. You guys all bash Liefeld and he had a big part in Cable's early popularity. Man those early 90 X-Books went ape mess with Time Traveling Alternate Time line douchebagery. I think even Doc Watson said that's when the X-Books really mess the bed.

The last one I bought off the stands was 324. I never cared for Cable or Bishop and I hate time travel stories.

I laughed out loud when I read that the first time. The New Mutants were cool back then. They were fresh and the covers were really eye catching at the beginning.

We didn't know any better. Please forgive us. Looking back on them they were terrible, but at the time comics were going downhill anyways. After X-force 1 launch I was done. It was clear it was a profit grab after a few issues.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I laughed out loud when I read that the first time. The New Mutants were cool back then. They were fresh and the covers were really eye catching at the beginning.

We didn't know any better. Please forgive us. Looking back on them they were terrible, but at the time comics were going downhill anyways. After X-force 1 launch I was done. It was clear it was a profit grab after a few issues.

Meph is just jelly.

:lol:

-slym

After seeing the preview for the new Wolverine movie I am doubtful for any X-men movie going forward. :sick:

I have to agree with you. When I saw the Wolverine movie...I couldn't even figure out what the hell was going on and when I could figure out some of the plot I cringed. It looks like one hot mess. I didn't hate the first one as much as most...but it looks even worse. Most people in the thread sounded hopeful saying I'm still excited to see it. It looks bad...real bad. I've always hated Berry's acting as Strom and her hair doesn't help. Just give her the 80's Mohawk!

UPDATE:

Pic of Halle Berry as Storm.

Bleeding Cool

Looks like we won't see the "leather" suits in this film hm

One step away......

TINA-TURNER_zpsc8974280.jpg

After seeing the preview for the new Wolverine movie I am doubtful for any X-men movie going forward. :sick:

I have to agree with you. When I saw the Wolverine movie...I couldn't even figure out what the hell was going on and when I could figure out some of the plot I cringed. It looks like one hot mess. I didn't hate the first one as much as most...but it looks even worse. Most people in the thread sounded hopeful saying I'm still excited to see it. It looks bad...real bad. I've always hated Berry's acting as Strom and her hair doesn't help. Just give her the 80's Mohawk!

Nothing about the new Wolverine movie even reminds of the Frank Miller mini series.

Going to be a total POS. Sad I am looking forward to the Superman movie a million times more.

Wolverine fans should be outraged at what this film is going to be. :facepalm:

The razzi award it should already have won.

Nothing about the new Wolverine movie even reminds of the Frank Miller mini series.

Going to be a total POS. Sad I am looking forward to the Superman movie a million times more.

Wolverine fans should be outraged at what this film is going to be. :facepalm:

The razzi award it should already have won.

I'm not even a wolverine fan and I think the new wolverine movie looks good. The orgins one sucked and so did all the other x men movies. The way Nolan has changed c book movies will show in this movie. I do hope it's like the mini series though.